Love at FiRsT SiGhT

Point of view Obama:

     Ever since I got married to Micheal things have been rather boring and uninteresting. Every day was the same routine. The same morning kiss, the same conversations, and well the same boring loveless life. 

       Even if my lovely daughter fill the empty void in my life from time to time, it was never enough and Michelle knew it she said "I'll do anything for you to stay."
"There is nothing left for you to give me. I took it all and appreciated all that you've given me but I just can't anymore if there's nothing there." I said with tear of sadness dipped down my face as I realize I had to leave my three-year-old daughter.

   Michelle later says as I was packing my things "you can't leave us you can't leave the three of us," wordless  and in shock I said "THree." She said "Yes I'm pregnant and we're so close to the presidency I can almost smell it please don't leave me."

     My second daughter was born 2001 she was the  the reason why I don't leave her. The reason why I didn't have a fresh start somewhere else away from all this false love.The reason why I'm still in the closet.
       Every day  my wife and young pure daughters would watch the TV and this one very special occasion we watch the new show called Dr. Phill . Then and there I realized I am gay.

      This show centered around a very attractive older man with the most luscious eyebrows I've ever seen . Right bellow that was a grown mustache  and bellow his sexy mustache was this luscious lips that where almost teasing me every time he's spoke.

      Then and there I known not only why I wasn't happy in my marriage but also my type. I like the my man aged like a fine wine. He had a thicc body that make me tremble . I realized how hard got just of the thought of him and me together. Thanks god that no one realize that I had a boner. That that moment I also realized I will do anything to be noticed by him and I want for him to want me.