The one and only ;)

~Wong Yukhei~

"Mom, look at Venus! It was so bright." I called my mom with cheerfulness, showing her that I'm okay, even if I'm physically not. "Yes it is, my son."

"I always dream of someone at Venus, ever since the first day I became sick." I sighed as I leaned on the window, eyes glued on the planet Venus. My body is weak but I'll fight if I can still fight, I love my mom and I love my life. "Mom, I'm tired."

"Son, you really don't have to fight. Seeing you suffering makes me weaker, Yukhei, you can rest." My mom's tears rolled down to her cheeks, it made me feel sad, like I don't want to leave her. "But mom..... I'll fight, if I still can."

I laid down on my hospital bed, feeling tired and weak, I watched the beautiful planet, shining brightly at my window while the moon was a bit too far from it. "I love you mom."

"I love you too, Yukhei." Those were the last words I heard from my mom before I closed my eyes, not knowing if I'm still going to wake up tomorrow.

🌟

"Yukhei...." I heard a familiar voice calling my name, someone's voice that I heard since I was 19. I opened my eyes and found the man that was always in my dreams. "Ten..."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm a bit weak but yeah, I'm fine." I wore a pout on my lips, my eyes were wide open. Ten was smiling at me

"You're a very strong guy Yukhei, a cute and handsome warrior."

"Ten, I was just wondering, why did you appeared in my dreams since the first day I became sick? In this planet.... Venus?" Ten didn't answer, he looked down but I can see his wonderful smile, it became wider as he looked up facing me. "You will know Yukhei."

"Is this really the place where you always stay?" Ten shook his head, making me curiouser and curiouser. "This is just a passageway, I only stay here when I want to see you."

"I'm curious about your place though."

"You can come with me." I felt really happy, I really want to know how beautiful it is. "If I'll come with you, can I still go back to my mom?" Ten shook his head again, and that made me frown.

"You will stay there forever if you come with me."

"I really want to come with you, since the first day I saw you, but I can't leave my mom."

"It's up to you if you'll fight." Ten smiled and walked away. Ten turned around, his smile was still plastered on his lips. I felt the happiness once again. "When the Venus and the Moon meet, I will come to you and meet you as well." Then Ten disappeared from my sight a few steps he took.

🌟

I woke up when something warm hit my face, and as I opened my eyes, I realized that it was the sunshine telling me to wake up.

My eyes fluttered weakly, it's just too heavy to be opened, I'm really tired like, I don't want to fight anymore.

My mom was sleeping beside me, her head rested on the mattress of the hospital bed. Me, instead of feeling pity on myself, I felt sorry for my mom, she was sacrificed everything like monitoring me 24/7, comforting me, feeding me even if I don't want to. I didn't bothered her to wake her up, it is her time to rest.

God, I want to give up.

I stayed on my bed, my body is too heavy to be lifted up all by myself, my eyes were too heavy to open and I barely can breath. I want to fight but it's too hard.

I decided to fight at least until this afternoon, I want to see Ten one last time.

"Yukhei?" I heard my mom calling my name, I tried to get up but I can't, it's hopeless. And I tried it again and again until my mom laid me back down. "It's okay my son, it's okay."

"M-Mom...."I started to cry, I'm not yet ready to leave mom's side. "What do you want?"

"Nothing....." My mom then kissed my forehead, and I can feel her tears rolling down on her cheeks. "I'm okay mom. Don't worry about me."

"I know, my baby warrior."

🌟

It was 7 in the evening, and I can feel my body weakened. I decided to let go of this life, it's too tiring. I leaned at the window and was very mesmerized by the beauty of the night sky, the moon and the beautiful planet Venus were together.

I looked at my mom, who was also looking at the window with me. "Mom, I'm sleepy...."

"You can sleep, Yukhei. Tomorrow, you'll wake up with your favourite food." I felt happy when she said that, she gave me a pat on my head before I laid down to sleep. Hoping that I would see the man in my dreams, the man that I love.

🌟

I woke up when I heard my door opened, I thought it was my mom or a nurse so I just didn't cared.

"Yukhei...."

I immediately got up, and was surprised because the heaviness of my body were gone. My mom wasn't there, there were no people except for me and Ten.

Ten was wearing all white, which made him more attractive. "Hey Ten..."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess so..."

Ten went closer to me and stroked some of my hair, he looked at me lovingly, and I did the same. "Why are you here by the way?"

"Is it bad if I'm going to visit my Yukhei?" Ten chuckled, his eyes were still stuck on me. I can see the sparkles on his eyes and I can feel that my heart is fluttering. "I can still remember the day I first saw you in my dreams."

"Same..."

"I love you, Ten." Ten smiled and kissed my forehead, and as he looked at my face again, I took the strength and confidence to kiss his lips, it was just a peck anyway.

"I love you, Lucas."

Ten then turned away, facing the door. I frowned because I'm upset since it was just a minute since he came here amd now he's leaving again. "Wait, Ten!" Ten turned back to me, his smile was still plastered on his lips. "Yes?" I bit my lower lip before I finally answered.

"I want to go to Venus with you."

"Very well..." Ten lend me his hand for me to hold, and as I held onto it, a white light slowly covered us. "We'll be together forever."

I closed my eyes, knowing that I will wake up with him in his arms.

Not in the arms of my mom.

🌟🌟🌟