Gloomed Loners

Palden was gloomy that day.
He went to office late.
As he moved from home, the environment around him seemed cool. 
He could feel the cold caressing him. He could see the snow falling and crowning the houses which stood magnificently high.
The roadside were all covered with sheets of snow.
Winter had started too soon that season.
As he reached his office, it was still locked.
Kelsang, his assistant had not turned up too.
He called her but she said she is on leave. She said she is having headache. So she requested him to come to her home in the afternoon.
He had some planning to be done and so he did it without much delay and in the afternoon, he was done with everything.

He went to her home. But it was locked. As soon as he was about to call her, a message popped up.
It was from her only.
It read, "I'm at Kuenselphodrang.
Come here at The Buddha Point. "

He moved up there then.
As he reached there, she was sitting alone on a bench.
He reached out from behind to close her eyes but she knew it was him only.
They shared about their college life sitting alone on that bench.
The weather was getting colder and Palden was worried that it might worsen her situation. So, he asked her to go home. But she refused saying she wanted some peace from all those stresses of office works and of the noise of city.

It started to snow again.
He just pulled her closer and his arms were around her shoulder. He covered her with his coat. He was not in good mood so he acted a little wild that day but still then, he tried to give her company.it seemed that she was in the same condition too. 
But both of them never revealed anything about why they were sad.

They went for coffee and later to his home. In the evening he gave a lift home and she again gave a long hug to him before entering her home. He felt happy that at least she cared him.He went back home alone.

Palden was confused. He was confused on who to choose. He was confused to who he's gotta lose. He was confused, if he'd leave Kelsang, his assistant and be with his childhood love, or be with his assistant and leave his childhood love.
He'd never gauge between the two of them.
He liked his assistant from the first day of the office only. He now loved her.
His feelings for his assistant Kelsang grew too fast.

He just didn't gave a second thought that his childhood love would mean everything to him thinking he'd been betrayed for a long time.
So he decided to propose his assistant Kelsang the coming day.
He decided to give her the ring which his childhood love once gave him.She'd gave him on an Annual Variety Show in his school a long time back.
He did prepared on how to propose her..

Kelsang on the other side was feeling well by then and was fully prepared to go to office the next day. She had left him a good night message stating that she gotta sleep fast that night.

He tried sleeping but his thoughts never made him fall asleep but by 12 he could sleep.