2

"We're here!" Jinhwan said as he goes out of the cab. Soohyun sparkled eyes as she saw the extreme and exciting rides shes seeing. She was in her mixed feelings.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Jinhwan asked and Soohyun chuckled.

"Let's buy some tickets!"

"A-Are you sure we're going in there?!" Soohyun said as she hide behind Jinhwan's back, looking at a huge old spooky house, which is a Haunted House. Jinhwan chuckled.

"I'm here, don't you worry sweetheart."

Soohyun's heart suddenly skipped a beat as she heard the 'sweetheart' part.

"E-eyy. Hajima." Soohyun looked away. Jinhwan smiled and pulled her to the haunted house.

"AHHHH!"

"Soohyun-ah! Waeyo?!" Jinhwan is starting look worried because of Soohyun, who is shaking.

"O-Oppa. Can we just run?" Soohyun whispered. Jinhwan blinked.

"Wae? Aren't you-"

"AHH! A GHOST! RUUUUN!" Soohyun shouted and holds Jinhwan's hand and run.

"Soohyun-ah! Calm yourself!" Jinhwan said but Soohyun didn't heard it as she continues to run until, They made it to the dead end.

"Eh?! I didn't know this is a maze haunted house?!" Jinhwan blinked and looked around for more ways to escape.

Soohyun sat on the floor, looking puzzled. Jinhwan noticed it and hands her a water bottle. Soohyun looked up at him as she saw the bottle. Jinhwan grinned.

"I know you're going to be tired so, I secretly bought a water for you?" Jinhwan said and Soohyun smiled and takes the water bottle and drank it.

"Ahh~ Refreshing!" Soohyun chuckled, Jinhwan joined her.

"Oh- I think I already know the way. Shall we go now?" Jinhwan said and Soohyun nodded.

Jinhwan hold out his hand for her, Soohyun accepted it and Jinhwan started to pull her until, Soohyun unexpectedly slipped and Jinhwan is also pulled down, making them crash.

Soohyun and Jinhwan realized the situation after a few minutes and they both blushed so hard and sat up immediately.

"I-I'm sorry!" They said in sync.

"Uhm... Should we go now?" Jinhwan asked and Soohyun once again nodded and they both stood up and walked the house awkwardly.

"So, where to next, Jinhwan oppa?" Soohyun asked and Jinhwan looked at her confusedly and started to think.

"Hm, bump cars?" Jinhwan said and Soohyun beamed.

"Perfect! Kaja!" Soohyun said and runs to the bump cars.

"She's so hyper." He mumbled, smiled and follows the young girl.

"Next!" Said the conductor.

"Oh oh oh! We're next!" Soohyun said as she started to pick a car for herself.

"How about that blue car?" Jinhwan asked her and Soohyun smiled.

"Good choice you have there." Soohyun jumped in the car as well as Jinhwan, with his green car and started to play bump cars with other strangers.

The two was really having fun and enjoying driving but the time is already up. The two of them left the booth and planned to go to the food stalls since they didn't ate even before they went in the amusement park.

"What do you like, Soohyun-ah?" Jinhwan asked.

"Please call me Leesu or Soohyun. I'm kinda awkward when it comes to formal things." Soohyun awkwardly said as Jinhwan chuckled.

"Alright Leesu, so what do you want to order?" Jinhwan asked once again and Soohyun looked at the menu.

"Hm, Spaghetti please and Cola!" Soohyun said happily.

"I thought you're on a diet?" Jinhwan smirked and Soohyun glared at him.

"Just order." Soohyun pouted and looked away, making the guy chuckled by her actions.

"Here's your order, sir and ma'am." The waiter said and served the order. The two coupl-- i mean, people bowed and smiled at the waiter.

"Alright, let's eat!" Jinhwan said and Soohyun nodded and reply, "Eum!" and started to eat. While eating, Jinhwan planned to feed Soohyun, Soohyun blushed and ate it and she did the same as well. They chuckled in sync.

"Should we ride the ferris wheel now?" Jinhwan asked her and Soohyun agreed as they both go in the ride.

Meanwhile....

A group of guys, well more like 3 of them also going to ride the ferris wheel. As they're going in, someone suddenly noticed Jinhwan and Soohyun. He gasped.

"Guys, do you know where Jinhwan hyung is?" He asked the two but the two shook their heads.

"Nope, wae? He's already missing half an hour ago." The other one spoke.

"I think he's with Soohyun." He pointed at the two teenagers infront of them. The two widened their eyes.

"Call them!"

While Jinhwan and Soohyun were laughing, Jinhwan's phone suddenly ringed. Jinhwan blinked and fishes out his phone and answered it without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Kim Jinhwan, Where are you?"

Soohyun was curious as she eavesdrop their conversation.

"Somewhere."
"With whom?"
"No one, only myself."
"Oh really? Look behind you."

The two of them looked at each other and looked behind them and saw...

"KIM HANBIN?!"
"GOO JUNHOE?!"
"KIM JIWON?!"

"YAH, LEE SOOHYUN! KIM JINHWAN!" The trio shouted through the phone.