6

"I need to go now." Taehyun sadly said.

Soohyun nodded and smiles softly to him.

"It's fine, we could meet everyday right? It's like we're not labelmates or something."

"You're right, Well.. See ya." Taehyun waved and walked towards to the door and left.

"Yep, See you." Soohyun said. She startled as she heard her phone ringed, she opens it and saw a message, It was from Taehyun. She opens the message and smiles widely.

From: Nam Taehyun-ssi

Today, 5:12 pm

'Hey, Thanks for today. I really like the song you've picked. Are you that related to the song? Haha. I hope I can perform that with you. So envy. Haha. See you Leesu!'

"I hope so." She chuckled and replied back.

To: Nam Taehyun-ssi.

From: Leesu * u *

'Eyy. I'm just doing what Yang Sajangnim ordered us, ok? Geez. Whaaa. I really really want to perform with you as well! I guess, I'll see you tomorrow then! Ppyong. ♥'

"Guess who's baaack?"

Soohyun looked towards the door and saw her partners. She pouted.

"What took you guys so long?!"

Seungyoon scratched his head and puts the drinks in the table.

"Sorry kid, Daesung hyung ordered us a while ago, which is to clean the dance room. ugh."

Soohyun nodded. "I see, oh I already picked a song, wanna hear?" She asked and the two nodded and sat beside her.

Soohyun looked at Jinhwan, who is looking at the computer blankly.

"Are you okay?" She asked and Jinhwan snapped out and looks at her.

"H-Huh? Uhm.. Yeah. I'm fine." Jinhwan slightly smiled and Soohyun nodded.

"A-Alright then. So! I picked Eunji sunbaenim and Seo Inguk's All For You, VIXX sunbaenim with Minah sunbaenim's Stop Enduring, Soyou sunbaenim and Junggigo sunbaenim's Some and lastly, Huh Gak sunbaenim and Zia sunbaenim's I Need You. So uhm.. Pick one?"

Seungyoon looked at Soohyun's suggestion and points at the 4th choice.

"I liked this one and also All For You."

"Ooooh. How about you, Jinhwan oppa?"

"Uhm, I choose the 3rd one." He said.

"Well then, I choose Some as well!" She said and claps happily.

"We should start practicing tomorrow." Seungyoon said and the other two nodded.

"Omo. I need to go now. See you tomorrow guys!" Soohyun rushed outside the studio, leaving the boys in the studio.

"We should also get going, hyung." Seungyoon said and pats his hyung and left.

Jinhwan sighed and looked at the Computer screen.

"Seriously now? Why did I picked Some?!" Jinhwan scratches his head and leans on the wall.

"I'll make sure that Lee Soohyun will never be Nam Taehyun's nor Kang Seungyoon's. Wait. Why am I saying these things?"

Seungyoon looked at his phone wallpaper, which is Soohyun, who is happily performing 200%, He smiled.

"It's good that I've been paired with you." He locked the phone and continues to walk peacefully.