chapter 11

LAST TIME....

"Yes! Welcome! We'll get you fitted for a blazer as soon as we get back to the dorm. Then, we'll find you a roommate" Banner said.

"Roommate?!" again Chazz asked.

"Professor Banner, if I might make a suggestion, the room me and Judai had when we were with Slifer Red should still be vacant, so give him that room until new students arrive" Naruto suggested.

"Well I don't see why not?" Banner said as Chazz liked the idea very much.

"Good because Chazz Princeton rooms alone!" said student pointed out.

"You guys got that?!" he asked.

"Alone, huh? Do cockroaches count?" Syrus asked. This, once again made Naruto question his godfathers' mindset when making Slifer Red the quintessential bottom bitch.

"WHAT?!" Chazz asked.

"Relax Chazz, I'll call my godfather and see if he can up the living conditions to Slifer Red, I mean the only reason why Slifer Red is at the bottom is because he figured this was a way to get back at my god-brother, since it was his first Egyptian God Card" Naruto pointed out.

"That would be appreciated if you can, but knowing Kaiba, I'm not holding my breath" Sheppard said knowing that the Kaiba won't even bother to fix it.

"I'm sure he will, especially since I know a secret that he's been trying to get out of me for years, so in exchange for said secret I can have him fix up the Slifer Red dorm" Naruto said shocking everyone.

"Wait you're going to blackmail Seto Kaiba... do you have a death wish?" Alexis asked.

"Hey, nothing ventured nothing gained" Naruto said.

"Wow... Judai, Alexis, Blair... your boyfriend has some serious brass balls to even say that" Chazz said not believing that this blonde kid was really going to blackmail Kaiba.

"Sigh... I just hope he knows what he doing" Judai said almost wishing to just knock Naruto out and drag him back to their dorm with the others having a similar idea.

Now

Some time has passed since the school duel with Naruto claiming victory for Duel Academy with his FTK against former North Academy student Chazz Princeton who was currently shacking it up with the Slifer Reds much to his dismay. Naruto had called his godfather to renovate the Slifer Red dorm to at least decent livable conditions. Of course, Kaiba rejected the idea, but when Naruto told him that he knew the secret to defeating paperwork... Seto caved, he promised Naruto anything for the secret, you see even though Seto is a calm and collective person, he still hated paperwork with a burning passion.

Flashback

Naruto was currently sitting in his dorm room on his laptop with his godfather Seto Kaiba talking about renovating the Slifer Red Dorm

"The answer is no" said Seto.

"Why not Seto, the Slifer Red Dorm looks like a raggedy tool shed with the same structural integrity. I'm surprised it's still standing" Naruto said trying to convince his godfather to renovate the Slifer Dorm.