Wait a minute

October 4 th
                    • Lailiyah POV •
                   At the corner sto'

I got my gum, Hot fries, Pickle, lemonade, muffin, and my slim Jim .
Then I went to the counter . I felt somebody's eyes on and me I looked back it was this light skin dude and with dreads . 

I paid the cashier and turned to walk out the door . As I was almost out the door somebody grabbed my arm and I turned to see the light skin boy . " Can you remove yo hands off of me please . " I said in a irritated tone . " Aw, my bad ma "he said chuckling and putting his hands up in surrender .

" Yea, why you grab me foe' blood ? " I said " Damn shawty you hood ? Damn " he said laughing . I did see anything funny . " Yea I am . And ion see anything funny why you grabbing on me for ?? " . I asked once again . " I wanted to kno if you had a boyfriend ? " he said . Ik he ain't stupid Kentrell is famous he knows me and him are together . " Yes . I do you should know who he is . NBA YoungBoy . " I said back catching attitude. "Aww word ? Tell him I said wassup and I'll see him soon " he said laughing . " yeah .. No bye . " I said

He grabbed my wrist but this time it was hard and tight . " Ahh day stop touching me . " I said back feeling my waist for my gun but I did bring it . " And tell him imma taking his bitch also. " he said chucking and giving me a kiss on the cheek .

I wiped it off and snatched my arm back and ran to my car I got in pushed start a pulled off .

————————
When lai got to the house
                     • Kentrell POV •

I heard the door open then slam . So I already knew something was up .

" KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN !! " Lai yelled . I ran down there so fast on sum Superman type shits . When I got there she had the scared but clam look in her eyes .

" Whats wrong ? " I asked her while grabbing her wrist . " ahh Trell " she hissed . I let go to look at her arm . She had a dark bruise ." WHO THE FUCK DID THAT LAILIYAH ? " I asked/yelled .

She looked down with tears coming out of her eyes . " nobody Trell " she said rubbing the bruise . " LAILIYAH AMYA PIERCE !! " I yelled she jumped . " Sorry baby I did mean to yell at you . " I said

She nodded her head . " But you have to tell me who did it . " I said . " Okay, So I was at the store and this dude was looking at me . And then when I was leaving he grabbed my arm he was trying to fwm. I told him that I had a boyfriend and I told him who you where . " she paused .

" then I was walking away again then he grabbed my arm but this time harder and tighter than before that's how I got the bruise, then he said he was gone see you soon and that he was gone take me from you . " she said .

" imma kill that nigga onb, what he look like ? " I asked calmly .

                   • Lailiyah POV •

" imma kill that nigga onb, what he look like ? " He asked calm which, he only does when he's really mad . " he was light skin, he had some big dreads . He was ugly . " I said .  He started to think I guess .
" Say wait a minute, WAIT A DAMN MINUTE ". He said .  " Call the gang right now . " .

—————————-

7:24
Still Laii POV

The whole gang was now here . I explained to them what happened. "Gee ? " Ben asked . I gave him a confused look .

Kentrell nodded . The boys put there heads Down in there hands . I felt my phone vibrate.

Text mode :

A/N : ( don't mind the time cause I'm in school rn ) 😂😂

I got up and started twerking causing everybody to look at me with stank faces .

" Eww bitch, y'all smellat ? " kd said holding his nose . " boy hush it up because I don't say anything about you . " I said to him . " Nah sit tf down, and why you started doing allat fa ? " kentrell said .

" Because my bestfriend coming to visit me ! " I said sticking my tongue out . " you talm bout Kayla ? " kd asked " yeah, why ? " I said . " nothing " kd said shrugging his shoulders .

" bae im tired let's gts " Trell whined . " okay Lets go daddy " I said grabbing his arm trying to pull him of the couch .

We walked up the stairs we changed into our ethika boxers and a tank top because ion like wearing bra to sleep and we cuddled up to each other and went to sleep .

                            Not edited 😂❗️