4

Midoriya's POV

My eyes flutter open to see a white shirt. I looked up, only to see Todoroki. My face turned all shades of red. "I see you're awake." Todoroki smiles after moving me to eye level. "Mhm..."

It was then that I remembered what had happened. I sat up and sighed. "Well, wanna tell me what happened with you last night?" He asked me with concern in his voice. "Well.. when I was about eight years old, the guards came to my mother's home and burnt it down to the ground with her in it. Not only was I taken, but so was my childhood friend." I frown and avoided his eyes. "Tough life. I'm sorry." "Ah! It's not your fault--!" I started waving my hands around in front of me. "Haha, it's fine." Todoroki sat up. "Ugh. We have stuff to do.."

After breakfast, I followed Todoroki back to his room. "Alright, I'm going to hand you over to my friends for the rest of the day."

Todoroki's POV

I was a little worried about how he'd take this. He just looked at me and cocked his head. "What do you mean by that?" He asks. "My friend Kirishima and his boyfriend will watch over you for today I'll--" there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I sit up as we were sitting on the bed. "Hey bro!" I see Kirishima and Bakugo, the heads of the royal guards. Of course, nobody but me knew they were dating. It's illegal for the same sex to date anyway. "Hey Kirishima." "Katsuki-chan is coming, he just needed to help Uraraka-chan." I scoffed at Uraraka's name. "Come in."

"Anyways, this is Izuku Midoriya. He's quite timid." He was on the bed, fidgeting with his fingers. "Todo-ro-ki..Who i-is that?" He asked. It reminded me of when we first met. "Hey, Mido-chan, Kirishima won't hurt you." "Aye Eijiro!" We heard Bakugo's voice. He entered the room. When he saw Midoriya, he just stared. "Kacchan?" Kirishima and I were confused. Midoriya just ran up to Bakugo and hugged him. "Deku! I thought you were dead, you bastard!" He hugged Midoriya back. They pulled away and looked at Eijiro and I. "This was my childhood friend I was talking about!" I smile.