Chapter One

Jirou ran to the station, gasping for breath as she reached just in time to reach the train. She was so happy that she had passed the entrance exam for the UA, and was now attending one of the most prestigious hero academies ever! She thought, Well, I guess this is it. My big breakthrough. I'm so nervous! Will I make any friends? Will I get kicked out? No. Jirou, calm yourself.

She looked through the gates of UA Academy, and sighed. Don't forget to smile! Her mother had said to her. She calmly walked into the classroom.

"No! Kacchan, please!" A boy with green, frizzy hair was struggling under the weight of another. "What are you going to do about it, Deku?" A blonde boy with red eyes smirked, mocking him. Jirou rolled her eyes and walked to an empty seat far away from them.

"Hey!" Jirou turned around to see a boy with yellow hair and a black lightning stripe. "Pikachu! I didn't think you would be here!" She smiled thinking, Yes! At least I will have one friend here!

'Pikachu', or Denki Kaminari, was Jirou's childhood friend, was sitting with a dopey grin on his face. He suddenly perked up, and then sulked with a look of disgust on his face. Jirou looked to see who it was, and she saw a little grape with legs walking towards a girl with raven-black hair, with a stupid perverted look on his face. Jirou hated those kinds of people.

Jirou walked up to the raven-haired girl and introduced herself. "Hey! My name is Kyoka Jirou. What's your name?" The girl looked a surprised, but seemed a little relieved. "My name is Momo Yaoyorozu. Nice to meet you, Jirou."

Hey! This is like my first online story ever, so If you any suggestions, then please write a comment with feedback. Also, Bakugo will not be swearing in this, but he will have a hot tempered personality. You will be seeing some of my OTP's in this, so please don't comment much on that. Sorry if it was too short! Please keep on reading and see you next time!