Chapter Two

(Momo's perspective)

I watched in horror as the short boy waddled his way toward me, drooling and muttering. I shuffled back, unsure of what I should do. Then, suddenly, a girl with short, purple hair came up to me, which saved me from the beast. We introduced ourselves, and when I sat down, I had sigh contentedly. A friend.

The door swung open, and objects started to float to the ceiling. The loud boy (with a dirty mouth that I wanted to clean with soap) actually shut up and looked up. The girl had light brown hair that always bounced upwards, and pink finger pants on her hands. Must be her quirk.

She bounced over to the boys and slapped the blonde's cheek. Everyone in the room fell silent. Then, he slowly started to float upwards, swearing like it was the last minute of his life. She helped the green haired boy up, and smiled.

"Hi! My name Is Ochaco Uraraka. I hope we can be friends." Her smile was genuine. Then she looked at the floating boy, and she still wore her smile, though everyone else shuddered. "Us too, of course."

The funniest part was, that the blondie gulped and curled into a ball. Everyone stared at him, and they all started laughing. He fell back to Earth and sat in his chair. The bell rang, and everyone finished laughing and sat down. 

A yellow caterpillar stood up and addressed the class. "Hello. I am your teacher, Mr. Aizawa." Everyone blinked in unison. "Okay," the man said, yawning, "Introduce yourselves and your quirks. Wake me up when you're done."

A red haired boy went up first. "Hey! My name is Eijiro Kirishima! My quirk is hardening. It makes my who.e body or just a part hard, and it hurts a lot if you get hit by it."

Then Jirou went up. "Yo! My name is Kyoka Jirou, and my quirk is earphone jacks. I can plug my earphone jacks into any surface and amplify sounds to a deafening level."

The scary-sweet girl went up. At this everyone shivered, thinking that she would threaten them. "Hey! Don't worry, I'm not mad. As you must already know, I'm Ochaco Uraraka. My quirk: zero gravity. Anything I touch with all five fingers will float.

Everyone else went up, but one person really caught my eye. "Hello. My name is Shoto Todoroki. My quirk is half-ice and half-fire."

I feel like I know this person. Whatever, it's probably nothing.

"Okay," Mr. Aizawa exclaimed, finally perking up, "time to get down to the good stuff."