Plan 01

Willow's POV

My own plan could backfire at me...a lot.

There is so many chance that I could die faster...if I get caught and the plan will be a total fail.

I didn't tell Rox about the most important part of the plan...I had to put my life on the line to save this messed up generation.

Probably, after I gather enough people and attack the Elite main base. It would be my last fight on earth...but what can I do ? I want to save the children...

'Each people have to sacrifice their most important thing for their own selfishness'

...

Today we got 4 people to handle. I hope this plan works.

When we got to the place, I was suprised that the person who shows up...is an elementary student...

"Kid, listen to me...I'll save you from the countdown ok, but I need you to sacrifice your life to me...ok ?"

The kid didn't know anything nor understand what I'm talking about, yet here I'm asking him to give his life to me desperately...

"Will you save me ? if you can...I'll give you anything."

I nodded and held his hand giving a little force...I need to make this quick before his countdown reached 0 !

"I'm under the name Willow Marfeine, code 05. Will decide you to be my second partner...will you accept it ?"

His hand has touched mine...his hand is cold...

"AAAGGHH!!"

I hug him to make the scream less heard...but it was a foolish act for me. My back felt pain, like a thousand upon thousands of sword had pierced into me. But it's Fine.

A minute has gone by...and it worked!

When I see my countdown...it's true, it had cut off my timelimit short.

I can't tell Rox about this, I don't want him to worry about me...I'll just hide it. Maybe I only need two more people...I hope the last one is a bad person.

Rox was behind me, smiling...he look relieved.

The second place is behind a school building...it's a middle school building.

The kid is a boy and a girl...I've never got this kind of request before. So I hope they can cooperate with me.

"Hello, good evening. I have two questions. First, are you a twin?"

They nodded. alright.

"Second, would you want to live longer or end it here ?"

When the second question was told, their eyes was brighter...they filled with hope.

"I'm under the name Willow Marfeine, code 05. Will decide you to be my third and fourth partner...will you aaccept it ?"

I had offered them both of my hand, they reach each on of my hands.

"It may be painfuk for awhile."

I can't stand their painful scream...I just want to save them.

First part of our plan is complete!

Good thing that god was on my sid, the last person was a  drunk old man.I don't have any guilt for killing him.

I brought the whole people to my house.

"Hello everyone, I just wanted to say this...you'll be living here for a while. "

"Eh?! why though?!"

"I don't know your name, let's all introduce outrselfs here. My name is Willow Marfeine. Elite nunber 1 code 05. "

"My name is Rox William, the first partner.

"I-I'm Marley Fox...6th grade student. Partner number 2 ?"...

"I guess we'll also doing this...my name is Stain George, eight grade student. Partner number 3 ?"

"Well, if my brother do so...then so do I. My name is Stale George, eight grade student. Partner number 4..."

It's been a while that I have this warm feeling of family. It's not so bad.

"I'm 19 years old and Rox is 20 years old. "

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

"Ok."

The quite atmosphere of this room had changed and it feels nice!

The countdown on my wrist has change from 2 years 5 month and 7 day 15:00 P.M to 2 years 0 month and 1 day 00:00 P.M. It's midnight...so I might as well be asleep and tomorrow we can start training.

My body feels heavy....

*Thump*

"Miss. Willow!!"

...

The sound of bird chirping is annoying me...the light is bothering me.

"Miss Willow !"

"Rox...you're voice...too loud."

"My apologize...it looks like you were tired from yesterday. Are you ok ?"

"Yeah...I'm fine. "

"It's not like you who fell asleep..."

"don't worry about me...let's get everyone strong to beat the Elite ok ?"

"O-Ok !"

Time is going really fast...but those time's that had passed is not that bad...I hope that time would lasted a lot longer.

2  years had passed...

"Everyone ! it has been 2 years that we're training. Today we're gonna end this Horrible generation !

Everyone is here with me, I'm not alone. We can do this!