Part One- The Nightmare...

Part One-

Rachel's pov

His finger was on the trigger, his eyes had no fear, his lips spoke only 3 words...

"Say ByeBye" He pulled the trigger! I looked into my mum and dad's eyes, tears poured out of them. He pulled the trigger. There eye's snapped shut. They fell to the floor with a crash! They laid there motionless in puddles of blood, holes all over their bodies from the gunshots. My nig brother screamed, i couldn't i just froze. A tear dripped down my face. My mum and dad had just been murdered.. been brought out of this world just like that. My brother pulled me into a hug as we cried together. Then the man came to us and pulled us apart. I looked into his eyes once more.. He placed the gun against my head and placed his hand on the trigger I scremed and so did my brother... The front door swung open and flew to the other side of the room, 5 armed police men came running in and grabbed the man, he was pushed against the wall and cuffed up.... He whispered in my ear as he was leaving.. 

"I'll be back".. his words haunted me, my brother pulled me into a hug again, i cried my eyes out into his shoulder. He was warm, i squeezed him harder but then the police pulled us apart, they took me to one car and him to another, I watched out the back window as i saw him drive away... I tried to stay calm but i cant.. i burst into tears

---------------------------------------

My eye's opened wide, i was shaking and sweating, my heart was racing and i could barely breath...  I had that horrible nightmare once again of the day my parents were murdered.. I had the same dream everyday since it happened and still 7 years on it still haunts me... 

I lost everything i ever loved that day and I have never loved anything since..........

------------------------------------------

Okay sooo its realllllyyyy short but thats only because i wanted it to be dramatic and everything so i will do the next part longer sorryyyy..... pleasee comment 

~Bec xx