Part Two- Omgg!!!

Part Two-

Rachel's pov-

--------------------------------------

I sat up in my bed and looked at my clock, 8:00am it read, i hoped out and put my radio on, I blasted it out and decided to just forget about the nightmare, I mean it's nothing new to me, I had the same dream for seven years now. It's really early and I wasn't worried about waking anyone up because I live on my own, I usually get up really early even on weekends, I jumped out of bed and started dancing around to Taylor Swift We Are Never Getting Back Together..... I started singing along, I couldn't help it, it was so darn catchy.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Who would be out there this early in the morning. "Be right there" I yelled.. I walked down to the door in my pyjama's (My white vest top.. abit to small and some baggy trackie's) I danced down to the door, the bell rang again, "I said i was comi--" I was interrupted by a tall man dressed in black "Hello Rachel" He said in a deep voice. Okay whats up with this dude, he comes maching up to my door an 8 in the morning and he knows my name. "Who are you and how do you know my name? " i asked with curiosity and nerves in my voice "Theres someone whos been looking for you for 7 years and he finally found you" omg what the hell, the the guy who murdered my parents, omg is it him, has he escaped from prison and found me, it was 7 years ago anyway. All these questions were runnning through my head, suddenly a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me outisde, it was freezing and i was only in a vest top, i was shivering and trying to resist but he was to strong, he opened the limo door and threw me inside, I looked up and there sat     in the limo was from what i could remeber...... my brother..... Louis Tomlinson, i hadnt seen him in 7  years but the second i looked into his eyes i knew it was him... "Lou is that you?" i asked him standing up "Rachhhhhhhh" he yelled i jumped into his arms and he held me tightly. It felt just like the last time he held me in his arms.... I finally found my brother.

sorrrrryyy its realllllly rubbish :/