The End, or a New Begining?

As I stood agaist the sins created by the human will, my back was pushed up by those that couldn't. I can't remember how many times we've done this song and dance. The Judge, and the Acused. The Judge and the Guilty. The Judge vs Determination. Set the room in a cold black, watch as they expect death once more, and a lone figure ready to dish out Retibu-
*slash*

Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

Dust filled my magical lungs as I wanted to scream. Maybe beg? I had no control over my next moves. "welp... i guess that's it... huh..? well, i'm going to grilby's. papyrus, do you want anything?" As I've said, I already know this song and dance, but something new and interesting happened as I fell to the floor.

"huh? this isn't snowdin." I said as I saw a well populated area. Could be a town, or a city. I walked straight, to a guy staring me down.
"Are you okay!?!" The shop owner asked of me.
"heh, i guess i still got this." I said as I felt weak in my knees.
"Here. Drink this kid." He said as I took it, and drank it down. My smile never wavering. "Now, how is a skeleton bleeding..?" He asked of me as I started to leave.
"nothing that concerns you." I said, still pissed about lossing just now. I left the old guy to his own devices, and bumped into a girl with silver hair and a small cat. "heh, alph would 'die' to see this." I said as I held my gut and clothes together.
"Who are you... WAIT! YOU'RE BLEEDING!?!" She yelled at me. I held my skull as I just tried not to shatter.
"yeah... the name is..." I began to say, before passing out that is.

I awoke on something soft. "paps... three more... hours." I slugishly said through 'gritted' teeth. This would be better if he was here.
"No, wake up neow." A cat like humaniod said as I jumped awake, at least three Gaster Blaster at the ready... for a few seconds. I was too weak, I fell to my knees as the Blasters disapeared. I coughed harshly as I was proned. "Woah there bucko." The cat like human said to me. I'd later learn his name is Puck. The girl, who I'd call Meley came closer to me.
"Please stay calm. Who are you, Mr. Skeleton." She said in a tone that reminded him of Toriel. She came closer, but I was scared and weaken by my fight with the Dirty Brother Killer. She walked like it. Like she had a mission. And ThAt ScArEd Me...

One small and pittiful bone. A thumb was bigger, but just that made my legs give out. The bone moved slowly. The only thing you could do is pray.

*pov : Meley, before the bones*

The skeleton I tried to save jumped from Puck's lap, and summoned some sort of dragon skull. He was too weak to keep them up, since he fell as they disinagrated into dust. He started to crawl backwards as I tried to comfort him, despite Puck's worning.
*shormp*
A weird noise was made as a small bone emerged from the ground. The skeleton was rattling his bones at us. This young sack of bones was wearing some sort of short pants and a jacket with a massive rip from top left should to the right of the hip. I decided to touch the bone, and nothing happened.

*pov: Sans*
I just hid my face as I kept rattling at them. She moved her hand out towards the bone. Of course it couldn't hurt her. I was too tired to do much of anything. I decided to do the most honorable way to go. On my knees, with my full trademark smile in tow. My eyes were hollow, other than a stray small white dot. She got closer sweat coming down harder than a horse's stomp.
"so... i guess this is it..." I said as I pulled out my soul. It was extremely close to shattering. The two seemed confused at the animated, upside down, white heart. I could hear screams as the cracking made my hearing void. Then, I saw it. The save/load screen. I had nothing else to shoot for. So, I clicked LOAD and I was back to the apple shop.

"So, you want to buy an abple?"