Determination

"Sack of bones, you want an appa?" The man who owned the "appa" shop. I was weak, and the only thing I could do is ask one question.
"got any ketchup?" I asked as my bones rattled harshly as I felt weaker due to the blood that was ruining the inners of my old hoodie. It was a present from Paps, and I'll hate to have to leave it.
"Ketchup..?" He asked as my dissapointment in this universe went upward to hang the last of my hopes.
"it's nothing, you take-." I tried to say before the clock hit it's end and I was left with only one button. The save button looked too damaged to be used, so I looked to my only option.
L O A D I N G .
L O A D I N G . .
L O A D I N G . . .
L O A D I N G . .
-keeping your hp above 0 keeps you from this-
L O A D I N G .
"that was the worst tip i've ever seen." I said to the void, and heard what sounded like a scoff as I opened my eyes once more.
L O A D   C O M P L E T E
"do you take g?" I said as I pulled out a gold coin in my pocket. For once that murderer helped him. If it wasn't for that thing, I wouldn't have any money on me. They dropped a lot of coins as they passed my soon to be corpse. I would often pick one up and play with it as my body became just another pile of dust, since my legs would dust first.
"This doesn't look offical." He said.
"it's real, please i'm starving." I sort of lied, but it was real gold and I would die again without some proper food.
"Here." He said as he handed me a bag of appas, and I gave him the g.
"thanks kiddo." I said as I opened the bag and looked at my prize, and scarffed down.
"Oh wow." He said as I ate two of the twenty of the appas. He handed me some change as I noted this is when Meley would pass through. Which I was still bleeding a bit, I got hit with more damage than I have hp. Though if I can just heal through it, I'll just have the scars and trama.
I left the old guy to his own devices, and bumped into a girl with silver hair and a small cat. "heh, alph would 'die' to see this." I said as I held my 'guts' and clothes together.
"Who are you... WAIT! YOU'RE BLEEDING!?!" She yelled at me. I held my skull as I just tried not to shatter.
"you know any healing magic..?" I asked as I started to stumble. I have to hurry this up. Well, I would of if I didn't pass out.
C H E C K I N G .
C H E C K I N G . .
C H E C K I N G . . .
C H E C K I N G . .
C H E C K I N G .
C H E C K   C O M P L E T E
Sans - 1 atk - 1 def -
The weakest Main Character in Anime

-Emilia's pov-
As this odd creature fell, I quickly grabbed him and had to make a choice. Help this skeleton, or leave him and get that thief. I decided on the first and rushed him into an ally for some privacy. Puck came out into a humaniod form to help me with the skeleton's broken and magled form.
"shouldn't we track the thief?" Puck asked me as I looked at the wound to think of what to do. This is my first time seeing a skeleton. The fact this thing was bleeding was something of a mirical inside itself.
"I refuse to let this skeleton die if I can help it." I said as Puck sighed and helped with patching him up.
-Sans pov-
"Wake him up." A female voice said as I remembered I was still alive. That's good, since I don't I could get the appas and bump into her again without dusting.
"Why don't you?" A male like voice asked to her. I assume this is Emilia and Puck.
"You're closer." She said as she started to pace, maybe worried I was already dead.
"three more hours..." I said in a tired voice. I just have to reinact what I did last time, and hopefully not dust again.
"No, get up neow." Puck said as I prepaired what I'll do to seem realistic while not using to much of what's left of my magic. I first stood up and threw myself away from him in a way to not damage my hp further. Then, I'll summon one blaster and desummon it to make the show more convincing, and that'll be followed by the zero damage stub bone while rattling his bones. With those words out of Puck's lips, I went and did this with almost no flaws. It was just like the first round, minus my dusting.
"Don't worry, we wont hurt you." Emilia said as she got closer to my act.
Now this is the longest I've went without dying. This is the start of a new Sans in a new AU.

"who are you two..?"

Zeroed Sans

[Name can and most likely will be changed]