Game Night

Sasha Banks x Roman Reigns

In which a girl who invites a cute boy to her game night, only to find out that he lives across the hall.

╳ ╳ ╳

Sasha Banks walked into her apartment building, the games almost falling out of her hands. Her roommates had suggested that there be a game night. She had stopped by her other friend's house and Target to pick up some games.

She was so happy that the elevator had gotten fixed, because she did not want to carry four boxes of games up twelve flights of stairs.

Sasha Banks had moved out of her hometown of Boston six years ago. She wanted to attend a University where she could start over and get a fresh start.

Lucky for her, she met her three roommates and best friends there.

She decided to move to Florida when she turned eighteen, leaving everything behind. She had no clue what her major was going to be, but she ended up with finance. Now, after four years of school, she was living in Orlando with her friends from college, working a great job.

Her parents were never thrilled that she threw away her career in Boston, especially her mother. Her mom was a professor at the University, and had worked her butt of to give her name a good reputation.

However, Sasha never wanted to attend there. Ever since her junior year of high school, she decided that she wanted out. She wanted to see other states and meet new people.

Florida had given her that. Plus, the weather was great compared to Boston's.

The elevator opened on floor ten and in stepped a man Sasha had never seen before. He clicked the up button. He was tall, had black hair that was tied back in a man bun, and he had a sleeve tattoo on his arm. He was wearing a black t-shirt and matching shorts.

He must've noticed her staring, because he looked at her and spoke. "That sure is a lot of games you've got there."

She looked down at the ground where she had stacked the games. "Oh yeah, my roommates and I are having a game night and they sent me to get the games."

"Some friends they are. They didn't even help you?"

The elevator opened and both of them stepped out. The man from the elevator had helped her carry the games to her apartment, not because he felt bad, but because she truly needed the help.

"Hey, thanks for the help..." She trailed off, realizing she didn't get his name.

"Roman," he answered for her.