001 🗣👣

Kaitlyn's pov:"
It's currently 9:50 on a Saturday morning, I woke up to the sun beaming in my face and my alarm going off . So I rolled over and took my phone off the charger and started strolling on Instagram. About 5 minutes later , I got up and cut the shower on ( I have my own bathroom in my room ofc ) . I grabbed my towel and clothes and went in the bathroom to take a shower. 30 minutes later , I got out the shower and dried off and put my robe on . I did my face routine and brushed my teeth and put a red shirt on with some black shorts. I put a bund on my head and came out the bathroom. When I comes out the bathroom.... T money is sitting on my bed naked, likeee wtfffff 🙄 ! So he came up to and started rubbing on me and kissing me and so on and so on he started taking my clothes off and we had sex .

20 minutes later :
T money : I love yo ***** .
Me : I don't like what u doing to me .
T money : yeah ight , bye .

He left out my room and closed the door behind him . I put my clothes back on & turn on Roku and started listening to music , and taking pictures ..

Instagram

Prettyface_kaikai

Liked by @paristheestallion and 2,340 more Prettyface_kaikai: Thats det blasian yea yea

Prettyface_kaikai: Thats det blasian yea yea., YKTV 🥰💗
    Comments
@paristheestallion : bestie westie 🤞🏽😽
@thtbitch_bri : Bitch you ugly 😾. I gotta ugly ass daughter !
@Ceo_tmoney : 👻😻.

About 25 minutes later :
I got hungry so I went downstairs to get something to eat . I cooked me some bacon and pancakes . It was good 😋 ! Then I realize nobody was at home , so I just went back upstairs and watched Netflix. 2hours later, i got sleepy , so I put my phone back on the charger and fell asleep. 1 hour of a nap , my momma woke me up by whooping me for no reason and punching me . I asked why she do it she said " because you are ugly and always posting stuff "  as she continues to hit me . So then when she got done whooping me , I started to cry and made myself go back to sleep.