Chapter 4

Elisa's pov

When Mum spoke of Brooklyn in such a way i couldnt control my wolf, I dont know why, maybe because she is the daughter of my mate.

"Shhhh shhhhh Brook" I whispered in her ear because she was crying. I could see Harry was trying to hold his wolf in. "Harry help she's your daughter" I cried. I'm new at this i dont know what to do. Harry walked over to me and took Brooklyn from me. She  stopped crying imidietly.

"Daddy" She cooed All she wanted was her daddy.

"I'm here baby girl" He whispered. Daddy's girl or what. All three of us walked downstairs to the pack lounges where the pack hang out.

"Hey" Jessy yelled.

"Ello" Brooklyn called. The pack laugh. Dan walks up to me and gives me a grate big hug.

"My Lisa found her mate" he yelled. I have many different names people call me. I dont really mind.

"Yes, I have and he's the gratest man on earth" I sad with the biggest smile on my face. Harry put Brooklyn down and she ran round the room.

"Yes, I am" he said putting his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. Dan laughed then kissed my cheek. Harry growled and i put my arms around him and he instantly calmed right down to a low shiver.

"Harry calm down" I whispered in his ear walst stroking his cheek. That stoped his shakeing altogether.

"Thank you El" he said then pulled me closer is that was even possible. I nestled my head in his shoulder. I'm falling in love with him and fast. I struggled to get free of his arms so i could sit and talk to Jessy, Callie, Harriet, Yasmine, Grace and Bella.

"Our baby girl found her mate" Bella exclaimed.

"No, Grace is the baby" Callie yelled and we all laughed.

"What i ment is Elisa has the pefect boy to love and protect her" Bella screamed. I pulled the 6 girls up to Bella's room.

"We will talk in here so the boys dont over hear us" I told them. We made a circle on the floor.

"Have you kissed him yest" Yasmine said.

"No, not yet" I told them.

"Really, didnt you stay in his room" Harriet asked me.

"Yes i did but nothing happened but i have to say it was the best nights sleep i ever had" I squeeled the last bit. The girls laughed. The door creeked open.

"I dont want to be with boys" Brooklyn cooed. "Can i sit with you Mumma Lisa" she asked.

"Come here baby girl" I said and she toddled over and sat on my lap. The girls looked at me in pure shock. "Brook why dont you say hi to the girls"

"Hi, who are you" she asked.

"Harriet"

"Yasmine"

"Callie"

"Jessy"

"Grace"

"Bella" each of the girls said their name in turn. Brooklyn giggled as she reached accros to Bella. Bella took Brooklyn in her arms and threw her up into the air. Brook laughed so hard that we all laughed.

"Ok ok back to the convo at hand" Callie squeeled. "El do you love him"

"Who, my daddy" Brook asked.

"Yes daddy sweetheart" Bella said "Soooooo El"

"I think i might do" I said then blushed. All the girls squeeled.

"Awwwwwwwww" they all cooed.

"Come on hunny bun we got to get you bad to thet hot mate of yours" Harriet said and i couldnt agree more i missed him already.

"Yes please" I whispered.

"You miss him" Callie shouted. Then i got up and took Jessy's arm then ran out of the room.

Harry's pov

When the girls ran out of the room Brooklyn toddled after them.

"Ok man you know what the girls are talking bout so why dont we have the same convo" Camron said.

"What" I shouted, guys dont have that sort of conversations. "Dude, what guy has that conversation"

"No not the girly kind but I have a few questions and I'm sure the guys do as well" Camron yelled.

"Go ahead" i said. Even being futer Alpha i give into my friends.

"Have you kissed her yet" Ben asked me.

"No, I aint gonna rush into another relationship again" I told them. As much as i loved Brooklyn i dont want to have another kid just yet.

"Yeah, you make me an Uncle and i will kill you" Chris said laughing but i could tell he was suriose.

"Got ya man" i said. "We done"

"Yeah, not much else to ask" Camron said. Just then Elisa came running into the room pulling Jessy with her and the rest of the girls came behind. Bella had Brook in her arms. Elisa jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I missed you" She whispered in my ear.

"I missed you to" i told her. She sighed then let her legs down but still had her arms around my waist and snuggled into my side. I saw Jessy was cuddling up to Chris, Callie with Camron, Harriet with Olly and Bella with Kenny. They all look sweet and comfortable. Yasmine and Dan are mates but they dont look at each other well enough to realise it. Ben has told us Grace is his mate but because she hasnt shifted (you shift at 16 and she is 15) yet she dosnt know it and he said he will wait a few more months for her to enjoy their bond like he dose. Well i cant wait for Yasime and Dan to realise thet they are mates. We can all tell because they spend so much time together and he is so protective, but he says she is just like a sister.

AN

What do you think