Kavin - Cuddles

It was a long day at work for both Gavin and Kiro. Kiro was in the living room, watching TV under his light pink, fuzzy blanket. The door opens, revealing the boy he shares his house with. His loving boyfriend, Gavin. "How was work?" Kiro asked the brown haired boy, who was taking off his boots and jacket.

"It was... okay." He responded, hanging up his jacket. "How was work at the studio today?"

"Tiring. They changed the lines so many times, it was hard for me to do without messing up. I kept having to look at the script." As usual, Kiro rambles on about his day, being the talkative puppy he is. Gavin joined the blonde boy on the couch, listening to him ramble on and on.

"And then- oops. I'm rambling again, aren't I?" He asks, chuckling a bit afterwards. "Sorry."

"It's fine, I enjoy listening to you ramble." Gavin said, giving the boy a small smile. "What're watching?" "Well, it's a Christmas movie. I'm surprised you don't recognize it. It's pretty famous, and old."

"I don't think I've watched this..."

Kiro gasps. "You haven't seen Home Alone!?" Kiro shouts in shock, looking over at the other boy. Gavin chuckles, "I didn't watch a lot when I was younger. TV time was limited. I guess it was never on when it was TV time..." Gavin trails off.

"I'll restart it! It's on a disc, so you can watch the whole thing!" He grabs the controller, and rewinds the movie. He places the controller down, and hops underneath his blanket. He covers the other boy, cuddling up next to him. Kiro was always an affectionate person, forget boyfriend. He hugs everybody he knows when he's happy, and even though they were dating for a few days, Kiro insisted they both hold hands. It's been a few years now...

Gavin chuckled at the part where they wake up late, and scramble to get their stuff packed. Kiro smiles at the brown haired boy, happy that he's already enjoying it.

~~~

Halfway through the movie, Gavin had dozed off, startling the poor blondie. Sure they slept together, but usually Kiro was the first to fall asleep, and the last to wake up. His cheeks went pink, putting his arm around the boy's shoulders.

A few minutes later, Kiro kept glancing at the boy's hair. Gavin never let Kiro touch his hair. Their first date, he went to fix the brown haired male's hair, only to get his hand whacked away by said male. He started off by petting his hair, it being surprisingly soft. He subconsciously started to run his fingers though his brown locks.

It was the end of the movie when Kiro realized what he was doing, but he didn't stop. He smiled at Gavin's sleeping face, as peaceful as ever. He moved his bangs out of the way, just to kiss his forehead. "I love you..."

Gavin's eyes slowly opened, and Kiro continued to run his fingers through his hair, to see if he would notice. "How long was I asleep?"

"About an hour or two. Are you that tired? Because, we can go to bed if you'd like..." Kiro trailed off. Gavin flinched. "What're you doing, Kiro?" Kiro only chuckled. "Your hair is so soft, why can't I do this?" Kiro asked, pouting like a child who didn't get their candy.

"Becuase... it's embarrassing." He said, his face slowly turning beet red. "I'm no good when it comes to this relationship stuff. I've only just recently got used to the hand holding..."

"Aweeee. Honeyyyy. It's okay, I totally understand. But can I please touch your hair more often? It's so soft!!" Gavin's face goes a deeper shade of red. Kiro pounces on him, playfully tackling him to the ground. Kiro errupts into laughter, making Gavin laugh aswell. "I love you... say it back. Come on." The blonde whispers.

"I love you, Kiro. I always will." Kiro giggles. "Let's head to bed, Kiro." Gavin mumbles, standing up, and picking up the tired boy. He walks up the stairs, his face looking as tired as an introvert online. He places the already asleep boy on the bed, putting the blanket on top of him. "Goodnight, Kiro." He whispered, after getting into bed as well.

"Goodnight, Gavin." Kiro mumbled, giving off a small smile.