4

12:36 AM

October's pov ♡

I jumped as I heard phone ringing. I looked for my phone, only to see who was calling. It was my mom, oh god. I picked up. "Yes?" I said, my brain rotting from the nervousness. "WHERE ARE YOU?" My mom screamed at me. My mom doesn't even know Gus exists so I just told her "At a friend's house." . "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" my mom yelled yet again. I had a small talk trying to convince her to let me stay over at 'friend's' house and to my surprise it worked.

After the call I realised that Gus was next to me. Wow he really just slept through that conversation. And I thought I was a heavy sleeper.

I checked the time on my phone before going back to sleep.

5:29 AM

I woke up and saw a sleeping Gus next to me. I started adoring his face,it was smushed into the pillow, his hair was messy but he still looked gorgeous. I planted a small kiss on the top of his nose before turning around and going in my phone, checking my instagram.

The first picture that I saw was of him and the toopoor girl. 'Wait is he cheating on her?' I started questioning myself, I was a bit startled,but figured that they might just be friends, MIGHT.

After surprising 2 hours of being on my phone, Gus started to wake up. I turned around so I was facing him while he gripped my waist even more and pulled me closer. "How come you are here?" He asked. Um,wow,just forget me,but I guess you could forgive him, I mean he was high after all.

"Yesterday you asked me to come over and I agreed. When I came you were unconscious on the couch so I tried to wake you up, and after I did you wanted to go to your bedroom so I helped you with that. And after that I was about to leave but you asked me to stay so I did." I told him with the smile at the end of the sentence. He smiled back and thanked me. I told him it was no problem.

After laying in bed for a while he randomly said "I'm hungry." I nodded and got out of bed. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "Well you're hungry and I have enough skills to make waffles, so I'm gonna go and make us some waffles." I responded with a smile. He grinned and thanked me.

Right when I was about to go to the kitchen I stopped and asked him "Um I don't want to disturb your privacy,but who is that toopoor girl if I can ask?" He grinned again "Just a side chick who thinks she's my girlfriend.". I 'oh'-ed and went to the kitchen.

When the waffles were made I called Gus.
When he came he awed just by looking at the waffles "Marry me please?" He asked. I laughed but then jokingly respond "Yes absolutely."

He was looking at the waffles with saliva coming out of his mouth so u quickly served us some.

We started eating. Gus was eating with such enjoyment,I was getting scared of just thinking of when the last time he had a proper breakfast could be.

After we were done the doorbell went off. Gus went to answer as I put the plates in the dishwasher. After that I also went to the door behind him. And there he was. With the toopoor girl over him. If she was naked I would be 101% sure she was about to rape him. She was basically hanging off of him,drooling.

After he finally got her off of him she looked at me and made a disgusted face.
"Who's this?" She asked Gus, but instead I answered "October.", she looked lost.
When she realised that that was my name she looked at Gus "Why is she here?"

"Why do you care, you're not my girlfriend.". "But I give you good time,Gussie." She tried to seductively grab his chin. Key word:TRIED.
He pushed her hand away. "So you're gonna replace me with that whore." She asked him. "Bark bitch." I yelled in her face. Gus tried to hold in his laughter but failed, which made me laugh. She looked hurt and disgusted.
"Did you just fucking barked at me?!" I was still laughing but was able to hold it in for my final words "And I'll do it again." "FINE!But don't call me when you'll need a good time, and I'm pretty sure this bitch can't suck your dick like I do." She shouted and went out the door. Don't forget the door slam.

Gus looked at me and chuckled. I was kinda shocked "I hope that you know that I'm not sucking your dick." He just laughed. "No need to....for now"
The last part was probably not supposed to be for me to hear it but I still did which made me a little disgusted. No.

I just brushed all the thoughts off and asked him if he was down to watch a movie. He agreed as we turned on TV and decided to watch the bee movie.

Ya like jazz?