What's Happening?

As we arrived to the hotel I couldn't help but notice how Abby was so close to Mikey. And sweet little Taylor stayed behind by Adriaanna. She was so shy when it comes to guys sometimes. But I know Abby will work on it. "So umm, ugghh." "Yes?" Was Luke's reply to my attempt of conversation. "I'm s-sorry." "For what?" The look of confusion on his perfect face was incredibly sexy. "Umm I I ugghh I'm not good w-withh soc-ciall things. s-s-orry." "Hey look at me." So I did. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I don't mind as long as you make an attempt." We walked into there huge suite. It was amazing I've never seen something like this before. "Wow" Was all I could lamely mutter. "This is amazing!" I heard Abby. "Really" Taylor mumbled.  "Well let's get to the fun!" Mikey shouted. "So Abby, you want to come and hang in the pool." "Yeah! Wait I don't have a suit." "That's ok. you can use one of mine, so go hang with Mikey." Adriaana sweetly said. "Taylor you want to go to the hot tub?" "Um?" "Don't worry sweety I have two, so go have fun with Calum. " "As for you Ashton and Luke you should stay up here and get to "know" eachother." She said in kind of a creepy knowing voice. "Alright Ashton is that cool with you?" "Um yeah um I guess." "So Adriaanna what are you going to do?" "Luke asked. "I'm going to take advantage of the gym downstairs." "Ok have fun" Just like that we all seperated. Me and Luke sat down him on a bed and me on a chair. I loved him but I don't think I want to be to close to a guy yet. Not aftrer last time. "So Ashton want to play 20 questions just to get to no eachother?" "Um sure maybe a little." "You are just way to cute for your own good." At that my heart began to race and I started to blush. "Ok so how many siblings do you have?" "Just Abby and Taylor." "um I don't know what to ask, sorry." "That's ok." "Hey do you want a drink, you seem alittle tense." "Umm what do you have." Crap now he will see I'm lam. I hope he doesn't offer alcohol cuz I don't drink. "Is spriteok?" "Um yeah thanks. He handed me glass of sprite with ice in it. "So are you gay" I dropped the glass. I was so shocked why did he just ask me that? No no no this can't be hapening! He got up quickly no, no "Please d-ddon't h-hit me? I'm sorry!" "Ashton?" He lifted his hand and I bolted. No how could I have been so stupid. I'm such a clutz now he's going to want to hurt me just like him. Just like everyone else. I ran to the pool area. I saw Abby and Taylor with the guys they must have decided to swim together. All rational thoughts left my head when look came running in. I jumped into the pool and rushed to Abby's and Taylor's side and they coddled me like usual. "Ashton baby look up. Wht's going on?" They whispered. "Please don't let him hit me. Please?" "Ashton shh you need to calm down." "We need to get him home." "Aggreed." We all got out with themhelping me greatly. Can you tell Adriaanna we will bring her stuff back tomorrow" "Yeah, but wait what's going on? I wasn't going to hit him." "Bye Luke I will talk to you tomorrow to assess the situation myself." Abby  said taking control of the situation.