● Pussy Whipped ●

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE

The loud drizzle of the shower, followed by Jimin's whimpers, and the overbearing smell of blood keep Hoseok in a daze as he stares at himself in the bathroom mirror, marveling at the nasty bruise on his neck.

Hoseok stares at it, lightly skimming the pads of his fingers across his neck, moaning at the dull ache it leaves behind as it brings back that image of Yoongi.

Hoseok couldn't get that image out of his head, the beautifully psychotic stare that came from his kitten. It was like looking into the devil's eyes and seeing the pure evil of a human being. Hoseok would know, that's all he sees when he looks at himself in the mirror.

He smiles, fingers still grazing his neck as he thinks about that cute gummy smile and the name he called him. Sunshine.

His heart lights up, a wide smile adorning his face. He's whipped.

Pussy whipped.

"Jimin, I think I'm in love."

"You don't know how to love." Jimin quips from behind the shower curtain, feverishly scrubbing all the blood off his skin. "You're a fucking psychopath."

Hoseok snorts, unfazed by Jimin's insult. To him, it was a compliment. "But I'm not the only one." He says, looking at the silhouette of Jimin through the mirror. "The detective is just like me."

"Yoongi is nothing like you."

Hoseok laughs a little. "Yoongi is exactly like me, only that...he somehow was able to contain himself." Hoseok pokes at his own cheek, thinking deeply. "Interesting..."

Jimin scoffs, not believing a single word from Hoseok. "You're fucking deluded if you think Yoongi is like you. He's a good man-ahh!!" Jimin shrieks loudly as the curtains are suddenly pulled aside and Hoseok steps into the shower, somehow already naked.

Before Jimin can react, Hoseok pushes him up against the shower wall, slamming both hands on either side of Jimin's head, caging him in. He gets into Jimin's face, eyes wide, dilated with raw excitement at the fear Jimin emits.

"My kitten almost killed me." He points at his neck. "He did this to me, marked me as his." Hoseok grabs Jimin's hand and puts it on his neck, making Jimin squeeze it. "He looked me in the eyes, and smiled at me as he choked me." He forces Jimin to squeeze harder, making Jimin squirm in discomfort.

"Hoseok stop!" Jimin complains and yanks his hand away, moving himself to the corner of the shower. "Yoongi is not like that!!" He shouts.

Hoseok falls into a fit of hysterical laughter as the warm water of the shower drips down his body, washing away all the blood.

"You wouldn't understand." Hoseok says, running both his hands through his hair, pushing it back to expose his forehead. "You don't have demons running wild in your head." He taps the side of his skull, smiling again at Jimin.

"And I'm glad I don't." Jimin mutters, keeping himself pressed against the corner of the shower, away from Hoseok.

"That's too bad Jimin. I let my demons run wild inside my mind and we are having a fucking party!" Hoseok sways his hips and flicks his tongue out at Jimin, grossing him out.

"Whatever. Just get out and let me shower in peace." Jimin mutters, already done with this conversation.

How can Hoseok truly believe Yoongi is just him? That whole idea bothers Jimin, especially since he knows Yoongi, well...he's not that close with Yoongi but he knows Yoongi isn't that twisted like Hoseok.

Sure Yoongi is aggressive and grumpy, but a psycho? Jimin can't even imagine it.

Hoseok stands still, staring at Jimin intently, his smile not wavering at all. Jimin gulps, he knows that look on Hoseok's face. Its the look he gives when he wants something from Jimin.

"I'm gonna pay kitten a visit, but I need to know where he lives." Hoseok steps closer to Jimin again, making the blonde curl into the corner of the shower. "Give me his address."

"I don't know where he lives and even if I do, I wont tell you!" Jimin spits out. Such a bold, yet stupid move.

In seconds Hoseok was on him, one hand gripping at Jimin's throat, slamming him against the wall, as the other takes one of Jimin's nipples and twists it sharply.

"If you don't fucking tell me where he lives, I'm going to take a massive shit in the toilet and shove your face in it while I fuck you with my knife." Hoseok says as his voice lowers an octave, his lips barely an inch away from Jimin's ear.

Jimin gags, eyes watering with tears as the sharp pain of his nipple being twisted surface over his chest. He shakes his head, refusing to give in to Hoseok's threat. "No! I won't let you hurt Yoongi!!"

Hoseok giggles loudly. "Hurt him? I'm only going talk to him, maybe suck his dick while I'm at it." He says, twisting Jimin's nipple even harder, forcing Jimin to cry. "Give me his address Jimin. Or maybe I'll have to fuck it out of you instead since you're such a selfish whore!" Hoseok snaps, throwing Jimin onto the shower floor.

Jimin's cheek hits the ground, the pain already shooting through his skull, but he doesn't have time to recover as Hoseok grips his hair, keeping his face firmly planted on the ground as he lifts Jimin's hips up, his hard cock already brushing at Jimin's entrance.

"No! No please don't do it!!" Jimin cries, his feeble attempts to shove Hoseok off him only excites the psychopath even more, prompting him to forcefully shove his cock deep inside Jimin, earning a loud scream from him.

"Tell me where he fucking lives! TELL ME!" Hoseok goes at an aggressively harsh pace, his movements jerk Jimin's body roughly against the shower floor.

He fists Jimin's hair tightly, nearly ripping Jimin's hair off his scalp. Jimin cries harder, his whole body shaking in undeniable pain.

"HOSEOK stop! It hurts, IT HURTS!!" Jimin sobs echo inside the shower, but were drowned out by the water splashing down on them.

Hoseok pauses for a moment and flips Jimin onto his back. He leans his face very close, thier noses nearly touching, as he takes his tongue out and licks off Jimin's tears. "All you have to do is give me what I want, and I'll stop. It's plain and simple Jimin." He says, in a low, sinisterly playful tone.

Jimin sobs even harder, his body throbbing in pain as he feels a warm liquid, most likely blood, seep from his ass. "Alright.." he whimpers, looking away from Hoseok, feeling disgusted with himself. "I'll tell you."

"Good boy Jimin!! See? Easy right?" Hoseok pats Jimin on his cheek and stands up, leaving Jimin a mess of tears on the shower floor as he grabs his body wash and cleans himself off.

He turns off the shower and looks down at Jimin, scoffing when he sees the blood coming out of him. "I got extra tampons if you need them."

"Go to hell."