Chapter 1 My New Master

Edit

I'm looking out the window and see people and vampires walking, the and the sky is blue clear when someone nock on the steel door behind me.
I wish I could walk like people and vampires outside. I'm a slave, so who am I? My name is Rose, I'm 19 and has light skin and blond hair and live in a cell like an animal whit only a rag for clothes in what is called a pet store whit one window so people can see me and maybe buy me. I have been here for 2 years and hope that the one that do buy me is not a vampire. I'm a human but I do have one special ability, I can turn to a white wolf like dog at will. So, I'm in a dog form now and look out when I hear someone coming.

"Rose turn, NOW!"
I look at the man standing there before turning back, before walking away.

"I'm hungry Tom" I look the vampire in his yellow eyes. He gives me a warning and order me to stay human for the rest of the day.

"No way, that is too boring" Tom looks angry before walking back. Tom is the owner of the store and hate me but cannot do anything to hurt me, except not giving me food for a day.

I hear someone come in the store and look out before turning back to a dog and try to hide under me bed. In walks a vampire, pale skin, red eyes and dark clothes. He walks to Tom and start talking before they walk too the cells and look at the slaves in them.

"What are you looking for"
Tom asks him.

"A strong slave with strength to fight"
Tom thinks.

"She is she is here Ramon and I think you will like her"
Tom says as the vampires walk close to my cell and stops in front of the door.
"Is the she a dog?"
Tom command me to turn back and I growl at them before he disappear for 10 seconds and com back whip.
I'm dead, if I do not turn he is going to hit me and if I do turn this vampire will understand that I'm not a dog but a shape shifter. I turn back to human form and look out.

"So, you are a shape shifter I think I take her" Tom unlock the door and I back into a corner.

"What is she so afraid?"
Tom smiles and tell him that I'm afraid of getting bite, sins it have happened twice. He looks at the rag I wear and throwing a bag to me and tell me to open it. It is clothes, all black. I look at him before he tells me to take it on. I do that quickly and then throw my rag at Tom that catch it and walks out.

"Come here pet"
I walk to him and before Tom return whit a collar and leash.

"I have me own, but that won't be necessary"
Tom do not agree and starts arguing with him. Ramon looks tiers and ends whit take his own around me neck. It covers my neck and a little soft, it feels like rubber. We are heading out the door when Ramon take up a phone and call someone.

"Lucas are you at home? No... Yes, and talk to Alex"
Then he ends the call. Great I'm going to a house or castle full of vampires, I'm as good as dead. We walk to a black car, and Ramon open the back door and tells me to go in. Then he gets in and closed the door.
"Drive us home"
The engine starts, and we start move fast away. I'm so scared.

"What is your name and age?"
I'm looking at him before answering.
"M... My name is R...Rose, I'm 19 years" He looks at the papers and then to me.

"You are to call me master, do you understand?"
I nod.

"Good, Lucas will tell you the rules when we arrived, and you will not talk to any outer before talking to him"
I nod again, and he lays back. We drive for 2 hours before arriving at a big house. Ramon open the door and tell me to follow him in. The first I see when I walk in is a young vampire girl whit yellow eyes, can't be older than 20 and

"How is that, a slave?"
Ramon look at her before we walking to the right.

"Yes silver, now find Lucas"
She looks annoyed but disappear. I here a male voice scream.

"WATH! WAY!?"
Ramon opens a door and walk in. The room is painted white and it is only a chair, a table and a blanket. He pointed to the blanket and I walk in and sit down on it before the door closes. Then he screams after Lucas. How is Lucas, he must be one of the vampires that has control here. Then the door opens, and a man come in.

=============================
Tell me if you did like this first chapter.
And vote if you want chapter 2 out faster.