Chapter 5 A Guardian Vampire

Edit

Alex is laying on the ground and Lucas trying his whip but that don't work against him. Ramon try to hit him, but Sander is faster and throwing him away. Ramon get a hand in the ground, take a 180 spin in the air and land on his legs.

"Impressive, I need to know how you did that"
Ramon jumped against Sander that jump to the side, grabs one of Ramon's leg, starting to spin and let go. Ramon flays throw the air and land on his back on the grass. Next one is Alex, he try to hit him but he gets thrown away and land on Ramon. Silver use her wipe, that starts to burn in a blue flame and try to hit Sander with it. Sanger grabs it, seconds later she scream and drop it. Sander thrown her on top on Alex and look at Lucas. He is about to use his whip, but then Sander is in front of him and throw him on silver and turns towards me.
Lucas roll off the 3 vampires and looks up. Ramon jumps up, making silver and Alex to fly off and jumps against Sander again. This time comes a big rock up from the ground and nock Ramon to the side. Sander is stands behind me now and holds a burning hand in front of my face.

"If you hurt her I will kill you"
Sander begins to laugh.

"I want to speak to you Ramon, not hurt your slave"
He let me go and then walk to Ramon.

"You will need me as an ally, Can we go inside to talk?"
Ramon Think about it before he nods. He know that this vampier is much stronger than he is.

"I'm here to ask you if it is ok to let some guardians use you house as a temporary base"
We all look at Sander in shock.

"How many will it be?"
Ramons voice is cold.

"5, 6if you count me in, it will come 3 vampires and 2 humans"
Alex look at him before asking if everyone that comes is the guardians. Sander nod to him.

"Who is comming?"
Ramon looks at him suspiciously.

"My 2 siblings Aira and Kiron, then it is Akono and is apprentices Ix-I and Liam , my sisters apprentice, so can we use your house?"
Sander look at Ramon. Alex, Lucas, silver and Ramon talking together before Ramon turns to him and nods.

"As long as no one can link them to me"
Sander nod before Alex asks when they come and he answer that they don't now.

" What do you mean with, they don't now?"
Sander look at Alex before answer that the guardians don't know when they will come.

"How will we know that it is the guardians that will knock on the door?"

"Akono has 11 red triangles in his face, and his apprentice apprentice has dark brown skin Lucas"
Then he leave.

"Don't think this will change anything, we will try to work with them but don't trust all they says"
We nod to Ramon before Lucas tells me to come with him, we need to start the training.
I mimic the moves Lucas do to the best of my ability with my whip.
My whip has a yellow flame and Lucas tells me that the color of the flame is based on the person that use the weapon. Lucas give me a different whip and tells me to try hit silver, and that this whip will not kill. I need to be able to hit a moving target. Silver is wearing what looks like a motorcycle suit. Silver running towards me and I try to hit her with my whip and misses. Lucas look at me before telling me to try again. I miss again and again to I give up.

"I can't do it, she moves to fast"
Lucas looks at me before telling silver to try to attack him. She runs fast against him, but seconds before she can reaches Lucas, he strikes with his whip and she is thrown over the ground.

"You need to wait before attacking" we continue to train of the rest of the day. I look up at the sky, it is starting to get dark.

"We are done for today, we will continue the training tomorrow"
I look in at a window, Ramon is watching us when we goes to dinner.
Ramon comes down the stairs. When I'm about to leave the dinner room, comes Ramon and stops me.

"You will go directly to your room and if anyone try's to stop you, ignore them"
I don't now way he says that, and do not answer him. Big mistake, he grabs me around my neck and lifts me up. I'm terrified.

"Do you understand me slave?" He look furious at me.

"Y y yes m master, I under...stand y you"
He lets me go and I turn to my dog form and run the fastest I can. I go in to my room and sits down on the floor, and breathing deeply. It almost seemed like he would kill me when I didn't answer, I do not understand why. Whit that I go to bed.

___________________________________________________
What do you think about Ramon, do you want to him to continue to do think like this to Rose. And we also now way Sander wanted to speak with Ramon.

In the next chapter will you Lucas tell his story from when hi was a child. If silvers story was dark, then maybe That story is not as hard as Lucas's story.