A Boy, A Girl, Or Twins?

After the girls got Starmine admitted in the hospital, Veronica told them that since they're not family, they get to wait in the waiting room. It has been an hour already, and Veronica still hasn't told them about Starmine or the baby. Delilah was currently the one holding Amanda. And the baby girl was asleep.

Noble: He's going to be fine, Grace. Skyler has gone through this before.

Gothic: I know. But it's been almost 2 years since he had Amanda.

Noble: He and the new baby will be fine.

Delusion Girl Miku: I hope that Amanda gets a baby sister.

Deep Sky: Why do you think it's going to be a girl? I want Skyler to have a boy!

School: What if it's twins? He does look pretty big for him to have twins.

Delusion Girl Miku: It's going to be a girl!

Deep Sky: No, it's a boy!

School: It's twins!

Noble: Girls, please stop arguing. Veronica will tell us when she's done with Skyler.

Gothic: What if this baby or babies end up stillborn? Like Katsuro's baby.

School: You can always mate with him again.

Gothic: If a stillborn does happen, we're both going to wait for a few months.

Delusion Girl Miku: I heard that Katsuro and Tyra didn't wait. Katsuro was ready to mate about a week after his first baby ended up stillborn.

Gothic: Is he pregnant again?

Delusion Girl Miku: It's still early to tell. Most likely.

Deep Sky: I haven't mated with William yet. We're just waiting for the right moment.

Delusion Girl Miku: And I haven't mated with Scott either.

School: What if they don't want kids?

Delusion Girl Miku: I think Ciel is the only Len module so far that doesn't want kids. And he's still pretty young.

Deep Sky: How does Angie feel about that?

Delusion Girl Miku: He hasn't told her yet.

Deep Sky: WHAT?!!!

Delusion Girl Miku: I think he's just a big scaredy-cat.

Noble: Delilah, that's not very nice. You know he has a lot of health problems. Maybe that could be the reason why Ciel doesn't want kids. He could probably die after sex or something.

School: And he also has a sensitive neck and tummy.

Noble: And he's still anorexic right now. But he is taking the medicine.

Delusion Girl Miku: Finally! We definitely don't want him to die. Especially since he's holding the spirits of Aile d'Ange, Rose Darlow, Reina Shimizu, and his sister Soleil around his neck.

Deep Sky: Yeah.

School: I'm still confused on how that works. If someone dies, then that person's necklace becomes Ciel's now?

Noble: That's most likely the case. Remember the 2 killing games we had? Our spirits were in Ciel's locket the whole time.

Deep Sky: Oh yeah!

School: But Reina, Rose, Soleil, and Aile are dead for good. So they get to stay with him forever and ever.

Delusion Girl Miku: I have a question. What would happen if Ciel dies?

All the girls were quiet.

Gothic: Negi Root City just wouldn't be the same without him if he does die. He's pretty important around here ever since Soleil passed away. Before, people just don't recognize him. He felt ignored.

Delusion Girl Miku: If he does die, Soleil can always revive him, right?

School: But her powers haven't been working lately. I wonder why that is?

Noble: I've heard that it's because it's all Trickster's fault.

Delusion Girl Miku: And to think we were done talking about him! He's always hated Ciel and always plans on doing bad stuff to him. Even when he's in prison.

Deep Sky: Katsuro blames Trickster for Reina's death.

Noble: He blames him for every death so far. Even though Rose and Aile committed suicide.

School: But still, he probably controlled their minds to stab or hang themselves. And he probably made Reina's car crash on purpose.

Delusion Girl Miku: That could be true.

Gothic: Can we not talk about Trickster anymore please? I'm still worried about Skyler.

Deep Sky: Fine.

Spacy Nurse finally came in the waiting room.

Spacy Nurse: Girls?

Gothic: Yes?

Spacy Nurse: The baby is here. Would you like to see?

School: Yes, please!

Spacy Nurse: Follow me.

The 5 girls, with Delusion Girl Miku still holding the sleeping Amanda, followed Veronica to Starmine's room.

Is the baby okay? Is Starmine okay? Is the baby a boy, a girl, or twins? Wait a minute, why am I asking you these questions? Find out what happens next time!