Characters

River Armstrong

Species: Werewolf

Age: 25 years

Height: 6.1 feet (High, as expected of any alpha).

Personality: River is quiet, and don't speak too much. So, and because it's hard to read your emotions, others see her as a cold person without empathy.
She cares a lot about those she loves, but because of her past, she has difficulty in expressing such a thing.
She loves fights and she's always training and perfecting herself.
When she's angry, she'd rather isolate herself. For her to confront someone, that person really needs to take them out of the way.

Likes: Silence, run, rain, animals and fights.

Hates: Arrogant people full of themselves, injustice, excessive noise and greedy people.

(It's not my image. For those interested, the character is Kan'u Uncho, from the anime Ikkitousen. However, in this story I will use only her appearance.)

________________________________________________________________________________

Thomas Evans

Species: Human

Age: 6 years

Height: 3,5 feet (Low for his age).

Personality: Thomas is an only child, and so he became a child with great emotional attachment. He is not spoiled when it comes to material goods, but has a very high demand for affection.
He loves physical contact. He cares a lot about others and always tries to cheer those who are sad.
He gets needy and bored with ease.

Likes: Animals, designs, chocolate cake with strawberry and hugs.

Hate: Spiders, dark, stand alone and thunders.

(Not my image)

________________________________________________________________________________

Vincent Havoc

Species: Werewolf

Age: 55

Height: 6.5 feet

Status: Alpha of the Pack of the Bloody Moon.