'You can't lose me' - Phan Oneshot

Hello all! So once again, its that time of the year and I thought this Phan would be a nice gift to you all..! As usual, its a collab between me and CokeMania, check out her profile, she deserves it (Hint: Her Phanfiction is alot better than mine) I'm not sure but I think this story is also on her profile, however I may have added a bit in one of Phil's parts around the end (Sort of a little suprise I guess) I wrote the parts of Phil, and CokeMania wrote the Dan parts, hope you guys love it!

_______________________

Dan

I was sat here crying my eyes out... why am I such a freak? I have cuts up my arms all because I love him... yeah HIM, it had to be a guy and it had to be my best friend of course because God doesnt hate me enough he had to add more terror into my life.

Yeah so your probably wondering how I ended up in a bathroom crying... Well I kinda saw Phil kissing a girl and I freaked out, he didnt know I was there but it broke my heart. 

I knew he was straight! Why does this hurt so much!

I was scratching at my arms I need something anything to release this pain I grab my blade and as I was going to cut as the metal hit my skin the doot opened and my breathing hitched and I pulled my legs to my chest so they didnt think I was here.

I saw a pair of blue and black trainers under the stall door... Phil?

Phil

I pushed the bathroom door open, grunting as my arm hit the handle as it swung shut behind me. Despite the fact it was deathly silent now hadn't hidden the heavy and panicked breathing I'd heard before I had entered. He was in here, I knew he was, why was he hiding..? I had seen him rushing into the bathroom, an expression of pain plastered across his face, I had tried calling out to him but he must have not heard me. I stood in front of the only cubicle door that was closed in the cold, lit room. "Dan...? Dan are you in there? I know you are..!" I felt a knot of worry form in my throat when I didn't hear an immediate response...

Dan

I couldn't say anything, I couldn't tell him I was here.

What I didn't realize was that through my thoughts the blade dug into my arm and as the silence continued the drop of red liquid descended to the floor, causing the only sound in the room; a little splash. And then again. And again. I panicked.

What do I do now? I can explain that I cut because  love him he would call me a freak, like everyone else does.

Phil

I stood there, half debating whether I should peer over the stall and possibly risk getting called a weirdo by some random guy. I'd figured out that it must be him otherwise someone else would have answered. Fear began to creep up on me as the silence drew out longer.

Before I could make a decision a sound echoed throughout the stalls, the sound of something hitting the floor. A dripping sound.

Drip, drip drip.

For some reason suddenly my body made up my mind for me. I saw my arms braced up against the cubicle door, pushing hard against it before I gave up, moved back and drove my shoulder into it, the door splintered a little (Courtesy of the old, cheap school never buying new ones) and the lock mechanism snapped.

When my eyes met the curled over figure gripping one of its limbs I began to panic. Which didn't help when I spotted the source of the dripping sound, several rivulets of red painting Dan's arm forced me to move forward with speed and take hold of Dan's shoulders.
"W-What are you doing?? Dan, say something! Who did this to you?!" When I still received no response other than a slight whimper I tried again.
"Dan..! Say something..!"