Marshal,Cake and Nicki

Meanwhile, Prince Bubléé was still at the tree house. Trigger was trying his best to annoy Prince Bubléé so that he'd leave the tree house, however Prince Bubléé just thought it was cute. Trigger gave in and just went to the darkest corner he could find and just sat there rocking backward and forwards. Prince Bubléé got up, picked trigger up and went to the kitchen to make a mega monster sandwich. Trigger had never seen anything like it.

Trigger slapped his hand onto his forehead, dragged his hand down his face and said "You're doing it all wrong."

"I'm doing what wrong?" asked Prince Bubléé.

"The sandwich, you're doing the sandwich wrong"Trigger screeched.

"But, but how is it possible to do a sandwich wrong?!" Prince Bubléé shouted.

"Well for one Prince Bubléé, you put the bread on first then the filling then the other slice of bread." Trigger insisted.

Prince Bubléé laughed, he found Triggers method really funny.

"Who in the whole universe makes a sandwich like that?"Prince Bubléé said as he tried not to laugh.

Trigger was getting mad.

"ok then 'prince' do it your own way!" Trigger shouted as he stormed away into the walls.

Prince Bubléé was confused, he wasn't used to people storming off like that. He thought that it was a descently funny joke.