From Pest to Leech (Chapter 3)

It's been a long, awaited period for this chapter to be put out. If slight yaoi is not ideal for you, I would suggest putting this book chapter aside and reading the works of shakespeare. If you do enjoy semi Yaoi smut, then I love you. Anyways, enjoy!

"Gah!"

I gripped the open window and slammed it repetitively to ensure its closure.

The more contact that arises between me and Izaya the more I begin to feel like a madman. I'm left to wonder whether my mentality is still strong or if it's been decaying within my head ever since the date of the incident. I've never been more apperceptive to my weakening body that's been tormenting me and fainting out of my consciousness uncontrollably. I am left to suffer alone.

Pushing my shoulder against the wall I decided to make some progress. One foot after another, leaning forcefully against my left side. Every now and then a painful bolt would riffle through my left arm down my spine and would cause me to stagger.The pain was extreme, perceiving it as if petite entities of electricity were malevolently dancing and consuming its way across my left half. I laboriously continued this repetition, enduring it long enough to reach the bathroom.

...

The heat of the water began to cool me down, something that confused that of my brain and body. I could see the blood dismissing with the flow of the water dripping down my arms. I didn't enjoy the strongly prominent scent the blood and water made in contact. The aroma reminded me of that of a disintegrating metal being evaporated by high volcanic temperatures or bread being roasted beyond the point of toast. It was revolting, but not permanent. The scent drafted away from my book of worries and in flew Izaya as a replacement. I wasn't worrying about him out of pity but out of his abstruse nature. It's hard to understand him, making me blind to his future aproaches. I might die to that man.

Suddenly, an unexpected cooling draft flows past the thinned drapes and into the showers crevasses.

"Odd. Probably the heat turning off from unpaid rent."

I told myself as a method of comfort, knowing it couldn't be anything worrisome.

I settled my body closer to the water to maintain consistent warmth, pushing my legs up and against the steamy walls to assure they came in contact with the heat as well.

Standing in prolonged silence sparked sense to my brain.

The heat being turned off wouldn't cause the house to freeze in such little time, considering the appartments size it would take atleast a few hours before becoming the temperature currently being pushed against the sprung up hairs across my skin. The movement of frosty mist only came from one direction... the window?!

"No, it can't be!"

I unnoticeably spoke aloud, tossing my words in mixed directions.

Sheer curiosity took power of me and I intuitively began lunging my teeth at the curtains, clenching ahold the curtain between my narrowed teeth and directing them to the left of myself as an effort to pull across them and see what stood beyond. I could feel and hear the clanking of every metal hook being dragged across the curtain rod, paining my body even more with uncertainty of what or who might be lurking behind it. An obsidian topped man smirked before me, tilting and squinting his eyes in a motion that spoke gloom.

"I've come for your pleasure, well, mostly mine."

I saw his lower lip hide under his top, laughing darkly to himself knowing I wouldn't join in on his sadistic humour.

He began dragging his skinny profile towards me, twirling his knife around his index finger and staring at my naked skin with intensity. I paused and glanced at his eyes examining my entirity, keeping eye contact with his as a way to keep in consistency with where his eyes were trailing off to. I was naked infront of this man, but I couldn't be bothered. I was too busy focusing on his charcoal eyes that were skimming me. His body flared hunger, seemingly as though he was a bear desperately seeking food before deep hybernation.

"Izaya you bastard!"

I threw out, dragging my legs in back of myself to reach the showers wall. I was backing away from him out of natural instinct, not realizing that there was nowhere to flee. Was I now... his prey?

"It's arousing onto how much fear hides behind those narrowed, savage eyes."

Arousing?

"Back off,"

Arousing?

"I'm serious!"

I continued to launch words at his ears, knowing it would curve right past them. This man has no remorse.

He stepped off the cold bathroom flooring and into the bathtub, walking heavily at me as the water began to dampen his hair, gaining density and losing previous shape. The shimmer in his hair connected with It's nightly shaded depth, almost like the way the starlit sky contrasted with the moon.

He stood still infront of me, pressing his chest directly underneath mine. He looked up at me with the disturbing smirk he wore ever so comfortably, freezing his eyes in position of mine. His eyes never strayed mine, giving me unspoken messages signaled to awknowledge the position I was in. Was this his way of claiming me?

"Your arms are going to be the only thing remaining limp."

His words danced different tunes into my right ear, taking in every word like a painful torture. He glided his hands down my dampened torso, biting his lip with pure ambition. He distanced his eyes from mine and geared them to my body. I can tell what he was doing. He was trying to gaurantee that his lips were my main focus. Every passionate bite on his lip igniting a palette of dark reds throughout.

I could sense his pale hand nearing It's end destination. He threw his left hand into my hair as the right rested tightly in place of my member, tugging my head aligned with his own. Our lips were now mirrored. He forced his mouth to meet mine, layering himself over top of me. I felt an opening breath cascade through me as he slid his tongue carpeted over my mouths flooring. A rhythmic tornado of tongue and moisture was being swirled in me. I didn't know his next step but his motions were tempted. I obeyed his orders by following in sync with his consistent despicable patterns. There was no stopping this man. He went from a pest to a leech and I knew the end to the beggining awaited me.

------------------------------------------------
So that's the end of this series I think. Tell me what you guys think I should write next. I was thinking of writing a fanfiction about Dan and Phil. I want to hear your input on what I should write next. Let me know about your thoughts of this series, thanks.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: I didn't go into detail because this is my first fanfiction and wanted to wait until I have greater experience with writing this genre before making a deep smut scene. Don't hate me I just let your imagination finish the rest of the story. Noneless, I love you all!