One

I stared at the reflection in front of me.

Silver hair and silver eyes.

A foreigner.

A pretty girl.

Fragile and delicate like glass.

I closed my eyes as I inhaled deeply. I leaned on the chair as I crossed my arms.

From what I know for the passed few days after I woke up, I'm not dreaming nor am I hallucinating.

I was taking a bath the last time I remember. I think I drowned and reincarnated. What an embarassing way to die, being naked and all.

I wish no one in my family would peek on the history of my phone.

I opened my eyes and squinted at the pristine-white ceiling with an exquisite chandelier hanging in it.

The body I currently reside right now is called, Azalea Clematis. The only child of one of the Ducal Family in this Kingdom.

She's currently 10 years old. An arrogant and hot-headed ojou-sama.

She's extremely beautiful but.. why am I reincarnated as a villainess?

I whimper as I covered my face using my delicate hands.

Based on my name and the fragment memories of the body. This world is that of an Otome Game.

But!

I'm not into Otome Games so why did I even got reincarnated in it?

I haven't played this game yet, I just heard it from a close friend of mine.

I think it's called Reach for your dreams. A cliché Otome Games for girls with lots of handsome guys with different personalities.

As usual, the Villainess (which is currently ME) was killed at the end of the game and etcetera etcetera.

I sighed as I furrowed my eyebrows worriedly.

I don't remember the game and I'm not familiar with it. I should probably say goodbye to my second life as soon as possible.

But..

I pursed my lips as I contemplated. This game is a world of swords and magic.

Regardless of being a villainess, isn't this moment like, a dream of all gamers out there? Isn't this a fortunate thing?

I should just forget about the Otome Games and pursue the Adventure that I've dreamed of before.

Yeah.. it's not like I remember the Otome Game anyway.

I stood up and raised my fist in encouragement. Let's just forget about that destruction flag or whatever it is called.

I heard a knock on my door and immediately brought down my hands in panic.

"Yes? Come in." I said as normally as possible.

The door knob turned and the door opened revealing a pretty blonde in a maid uniform.

"Good Morning, My Lady." She greeted me while bowing elegantly. "Breakfast is served."

This is Erika. She's my personal maid or so I think. I've awoken in this world for like three days now and she's the one who have been taking care of me.

The first time I've arrived, I freaked out 'cause there's a foreigner who was cosplaying in my room and then she got extremely surprised at my reaction but now it seems like she's getting accustomed to my new personality.

She was doubtful at first because the original has an arrogant and prideful personality but I think she got used to it quickly.

"I'm coming." I said as I straigtened the frilly pink and gaudy dress I'm wearing. Ugh, if there's a time, I want to design my own dresses. This kind of dress are extremely heavy and HOT! And they burn my eyes!

I walked as elegantly as possible to the dining room.

When I arrived, I found my father and mother eating in silence.

So awkward.

"Good morning father, mother." I curtsied at the two.

My mother just gave me a smile while my father just nodded without giving me a glance and then they continued eating. I sat down and also started eating. I'm glad that this body remembered the ettiquette the original have learned like the back of her hand.

I wanted to sighed outloud but based on the memory of the original. My father is strict and my mother is fake. I don't know how it is but there's no love in this family. This must be the reason why the original became a villainess.

Well, it's not like I care, after the Otome Game end, I'm going to runaway and become an adventurer.

The Game would start when the heroine turned 15. That will be when all of us, including the capture targets, entered the Academy.

I'll start practicing martial arts and magic for the time being then continue it on the Academy.

Azalea have a water attribute. The weakest offensive magic. That's the reason why she neglected to learn magic and just learned girly things like ettiquette and arts, but even if she have the weakest magic attribute of them all if I trained hard then I might possibly survive in the outside world.

That's right. I just need to survive. I don't care about being a cheat nor being ovepowered. As long as I survive then I can enjoy this world.

Hah.. but I still want to be a bit overpowered.

Like..

"A [Status] or something." I muttered.

Ping-!

[Status]

Name: Azalea Clematis
Title: Daughter of the Duke | Reincarnate | Gamer |Villainess | Spoiled brat
Age: 10
Level: 2
Health: 90/90
Mana: 200/200
STR: 12 AGI: 8 DEF: 10 VIT: 10 INT: 20

Skills - Physical Enhancement Lv. 1, Debuff Immunity Lv. 1, Auto Regeneration Lv. 1, Appraisal Lv. 1

Magic - Immortality Lv. MAX, Water Magic Lv. 2

I stared wide eyed at the transparent four-cornered screen in front of me then because of the suprised, the chair I was leaning on fell backwards with a loud thud.

Ahh.. I think I don't have to worry about the destruction flag.

Being an immortal meant that I wont die no matter what right? Isn't that like way too cheat?

---
A/N: Well, I don't think this story was revised, more like I changed it completely because I saw some novels with the same title and all.

Please comment what you think?
-Hikamori