Im Stuck With This Rainbow Barfing Unicorn!!??

Destiny POV

WHO dares wakes me up! I growled and sat up fast. Call me the Undertaker daughter but I can't stand that. I sat up to see Ms. Karen. I stopped growling. I actually like Ms. Kotten and Ms. Karen and they know that.

"Time for adoption time dear"

I headed down stairs not even caring how I look. I saw a woman. That's it. I sat down staring at her. I knew she was uncomfortable. I'm trying to read her. I'm trying to read her soul you could say.

"Hi I'm Bethany!"
Ah a perky girl. I hate her all ready.

She extended her hand. I stared at it. Who does she think she is?

"Destiny"

She brought her hand back slowly but her smile never fell.
"QUESTIONS!!!!" Beth The Annoying screamed.
I winced. There goes my ear drums.
"First. Your favorite activity?"
"Think about the life I could have had......"
Her smiled faded just a tad.
"Do you like bright colors?"
"No" I stared coldly. That was one of the things I hate the most.

"Oh.."
"Am I done? I want to read my books now"
"You love books!"

Why. Did. She. Bring. That. Up.

I didn't smile but I think my eyes show it. And I think my my voice got a LITTLE not colder.
"Yes. I love books. Just not non- fiction unless it deals with hair, makeup, and how the body works. I love all books really. Books are my entire life since my parents-. Anyway.... I love books"

The biggest freaking smile appeared.
"Go pack your bags!"
"What? No. My books are my life"
"I love chipotle. Chipotle is my life.

A little smile appeared but I quickly tugged it off. Never. I promised. WE promised.
"Whatever"

She'll give me back in a week for sure. Her smiled completely faded. She is the 105 to stop smiling. But she was difficult to stop smiling.

I headed upstairs and packed all my stuff. I have 10 bags worth of bags of books.

I headed downstairs trying hard to not trip. On the last step I tripped. I closed my eyes ready for the impact but it never happened. I opened my eyes to see me in the.. Kitchen? What in the world? I headed to the living room to see Violet. I dropped everything and hugged her. She is the ONLY one I have left.

I saw her bags. Tears started to build up.
"Your leaving me Violet..."
"No. No. We are going to the same place"
"No we aren't."
"Beth is adopting you right?"
"Yes? What does this have to-"
"Me too Dum Dum Dee"

I wanted to so badly smile. But I shall keep that promise that we made. For life.

I then saw that Burning, Bright, Killed My Eardrums girl come out of the 'Office'.

"Ready to go girls!"
No. I'm stuck with this thing!!
"Welcome New Daughters!!!"

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NOOOOOOoOoOOOoO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NOT be stuff with a rainbow barfing Unicorn"

I refuse. Never will I ever.

"Dee Dee!" Violet scolded.
I looked at Beth to see her on the bridge of tears. She reminded me of ME. When my parents died..... I never in my entire life felt so guilty. I looked at Violet. She lost it. She ran to the nearest corner and started rocking. I had either 2 choices help Beth the Annoying or Violet my sister.

I looked at my sister and she nodded indicating me to go to Beth. I sighed.

I walked over to Beth and.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger !! I know I haven't been posting at all but I'm getting back into it. Please comment for new ideas. No I'm not making fun of Beth. They'll love her in the future capish? See you lovelies next chapter
Your Royalty,

Princess Kaliyah