The Fight

Mikey's POV:

"You let them get away you screw up!" Raph shouted, slapping his younger brother across his cheek.

"Raph, I'm s-sorry. I-"

"Sorry isn't good enough Mikey! You let them get away and I had to save your shell while you goofed of!" Raph yelled, interrupting Mikey's apology.

"Raph's right you know" said Leo "You've let them get away and you've made so many mistakes so far I can't count them on 1 hand!"he added.

"We do only have 3 finger on each hand." I chuckled nervously.

Donnie sensed my nervousness "Guys leave him alone it's not his fault they got away! A Foot Bot hit him on the head with a pole!" He said, backing me up.

"Ugh, whatever. Lets go back to the lair" Raph said storming off, rolling his eyes.

As we walked to lair Raph said an insult that I couldn't hold back my anger.

"Some ninja, Master Splinter would be ashamed." Raph muttered

"RAPH!!" Leo and Donnie said in unison.
I felt anger rise from within me as I blurted out:

"Some brother! Everyone's ashamed!"

(Author: epic burn Mikey 😎)

My brothers stared at me in shock. What were they expecting? For me to be happy with such a personal insult?

"What did you SAY?!?!" Raph yelled in my face.

"I-I said y-you're a s-shameful brother!" I said stuttering. If you got Raph angry you we in for it and I knew this from all the times Raph knocked me to the floor and at walls.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP!"

"Calm down Raph. Breath." Said Leo trying to calm the situation.

"CALM DOWN?!?! HE CALLED ME A SHAMEFUL BROTHER!!!" He yelled defending himself.

I didn't hear anything else because I took the chance to run away. I didn't know where, just not with my brothers. As I sat on a roof looking over the docks, I leaned up a chimney and cried and cried until the darkness of sleep over took me...

Sorry if I did something wrong this is my first story and I don't know what I'm doing lol 😅. I will be updating again soon!