Hitoshi Shinso x F!Reader

A/n: I'm finally back guys! I just want to say that I did NOT take any of my other one-shots down. I have no idea what happened to them but I will be posting again! Also remember that the characters are aged up!

Since this is a Shinso one-shot, do I even have to put a TW for weed?

~~~

The silence in the dorm room was killing him. Shinso was used to being alone, that is, until you came along. You continuously wrecked his loner persona and loved every second of it. Everyone around the two of you saw immediately how in love Shinso was with you, but you denied it, claiming to be just friends. He died a little inside every time he heard you say that, but he simply agreed with you and that was that. He sighed heavily, running a hand through his messy hair before deciding on smoking a bowl. He grabbed the necessary supplies from their hiding spots and sat down on the edge of the bed. Shinso packed the bowl quickly, making sure to cover the crack under the door and the smoke alarm.

The window had been cracked all day, it was hot in the dorms. Shinso went to hit the pipe, but he was rudely interrupted by a loud pounding on the door. He rolled his eyes and decided to just ignore it. When the pounding persisted, he scoffed. "Go away, I'm busy!"

"Too busy for me Toshi? Lemme in, hurry up!"

His chest felt warm as he noticed the softness of your voice. Y/n... "alright, alright jeez..."

Shinso stood and made his way over to the door, moving the towels from underneath the door, swinging it open and quickly pulling you inside. You stumbled in, hands reaching out for his arms to stabilize yourself. Shinso shut the door, lazily helping you find your footing while fixing the towels back to where they were.

"You ass! Why didn't you let me in the first time?" You punched his shoulder with a huff.

Shinso glared at you. "Because. I actually was busy."

You glanced down at the pipe in his hand and punched him again, only harder that time. "Ow!"

"You were going to smoke without me?"

He rolled his eyes, ignoring the small ache in his arm. "Whatever, you're here now."

With a smile, you plopped on his bed, rolling onto your stomach. Shinso gulped harshly and went to sit next to you, avoiding looking in your eyes. He hit the pipe, quickly passing it to you as he blowed the smoke out.

"I still can't believe you get away with this Toshi. I mean, I'm not complaining, but it sure is strange that Mr. Aizawa hasn't caught you." You told him, moving to hit the pipe before passing it back to him.

The smell of the herb filled the room, the two of you quickly began to feel the calming effects. "Yeah, he kind of lets me get away with certain things."

You sat up of your knees and faced him, tilting your head to the side. Shinso glanced over at you, all air vacating his lungs as he noticed how close you were. You noticed the blush on his cheeks as he turned his attention back to the pipe.

"What? Something on my face?" You asked teasingly, moving to wrap your arms around him to pull him into a tight side hug.

"N-no! It's n-nothing." He clenched his eyes shut, trying to ignore the fact that his face was almost nuzzled in between your boobs. You held him there for a minute before you reached over to take the pipe from him.

"H-hey! I wasn't finished." He pulled back, reaching for the pipe back.

You quickly moved out of his reach, giggling softly. You hit it, noticing that there were only about two or three hits left before it was cashed.