Pokemon AU

"...Are you guys calm yet?" Zero asked.

"Y-yes," Yaoyorozu wiped the tear from her eye, giggling. "Midoriya is rock!" Sero laughed, giving a thumbs up.

"Be thankful that Izuku here want to see more," the creator god remind, ruffled the little grenette as he ducked with eyes closed.

"Him or you can'r resist his cuteness?" Phoenix teased. Zero snorted. "Both," he said bluntly.

"Such honest answer!" She exclaimed.

"Well we're glad to see you all in high spirits," Phoenix clapped her hands, beaming at them. "And so, we're going to find the next world."

"Already on it," Zero snapped his fingers as the screen goes white.

"Already!?" Phoenix gawked.

"Since when?" Genocide quirked his eyebrow, staring at him. "After you guys busy laughing," Pacifist smiles. "Zero and I decided to search for it."

Izuku rubbed his eyes tiredly and yawned as he raised his arms which the creator god lifted him up in his arms. "Tired?" He questioned softly.

"Mmnnn..."

"Awww..." women cooed at this.

"Can I hold him?" Hagakure pleaded.

"No." Zero deadpanned.

"So mean!"

"This world we will be showing you all where no quirks existed but Pokemon," the creator god said, ignoring her pout. Everyone blinked once then twice.

"Pokemon?" Kaminari questioned.

"Pokemon are creatures with different shapes and sizes," Pacifist explained. "They either lived in the wild or raised and commanded by their trainers."

"Commanded?" Uraraka frowns. "That's awful! Why would they need trainers to command them?"

"You misunderstood," the kind god chuckles. "Pokemon wanted to travel around the world and have a battle against other to prove their strength and have fun. Trainer view them as friend, family and comrades to help them grow stronger by training so they can evolved to the next level."

"Oh that makes me so much better," Uraraka slumped with relief before sheepish on her face. "Sorry about that."

"That's all right," Pacifist let out a small reassuring grin. "Don't worry about it." He remember where everyone from different worlds would jumped into conclusion before the gods explaining on how it works.

"So it's like a students training to be heroes," Snipe hums thoughtfully.

"That's right!" Phoenix nodded.

"Oh man," Kirishima grinned excitedly. "I can't wait to see it!" Everyone nodded, also excited yet curious.

The screen shows forest with huge clearing and ground road on the way. Midoriya, wearing a dark green jacket with white short sleeves, blue cargo pants and red high top sneakers.

He was glaring and his hand resting on the red and white balls with grey buttons in the middle.

Everyone blinked.

Zero patted little Izuku gently as the little grenette mumbled under his breath and snuggled closely. Phoenix cooed quietly, snapping pictures.

"Uhh... What's going on?" Ragdoll asked. "Don't know," Mandalay shook her head.

"Give me back my Espurr!" A little girl with short teal blue hair and yellow eyes cried. She's wearing a light blue dress with white sandals and tears pooling in her eyes.