Puppies! + R18

Thurd POV

The doors open and they were in front of a house.

Black:Guy my stomach hurt

PD:Let's get in the house and I'll check

Black:Ok

The group walked into the house and looked around. After finding the living room Black layed down and PD walked up to him and gently place his hand on Black's stomach.

PD:Well Black it seems like your pregnant

Everyone:WHAT?!

Bryan:Well it was the first time we made any animals mate when we don't know their sex

PD:But Black isn't a girl or a boy

Black:So how?

Bryan:Maybe you have a girls reproduction system in you?

Black:I don't?!

Zylo:So we can leave him!

Bryan:No!!

PD:Yeah you shouldn't leave him since he should give birth in a bit

Black:It hurts~

PD:You guys should go to sleep I'll take care of Black

Bryan:Thanks...I better see adorable puppies when I wake up

Black:You will if you don't wake up to early

Mario:Well Bryan let's go

Bryan:Ok~

Bryan POV

Me and Mario walk into a room and lock it.

Mario:So you want to play a game~?

Bryan:Sure~

Mario then pushes me down onto the bed and starts kissing me. He licked my lips asking for entrance. I open my mouth and his tongue slowly enters. It explores my mouth deeper and deeper. I let my tail sway and wings twitch. Mario pulls back and we both pant for air.

Mario:Your so cute~

Mario then goes to my kneck and starts to lick and suck it. Slowly he takes of my coat and slither his hands up my shirt.

Bryan:Mario~

I place my lips on Mario's kneck and started to suck on it. Mario pulls back off my kneck and I do the same. Mario stands up from the bed and starts to strip. I slowly sit up and do the same.

Bryan:Mario hurry~

Mario:Whatever you ask sweety

Mario placed two fingers on my lips and I opened up to suck on then. After coating them in sliver Mario takes them out and placed one onto my entrance. Slowly pushing it in. I let out a moan as it got deeper into me. He then placed the other finger onto my entrance and pushed it in. He starts moving it around inside me.

Bryan:AGH!

After awhile Mario takes his fingers out and places his membrane on my entrance. Slowly he pushes it in.

Bryan:Mario hurry

Mario:As you wish

Mario than started to move faster. He then started to kiss me every were. I felt like cumming.

Bryan:Mario I'm going to...

Mario:Same

After a few more thrusts we both cummed. I felt Mario's sperm fill me.

Bryan:Mario I love you

Mario:I love you too

Mario pulled out of me. He then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me close. I saw darkness and sleep took over.

Mario:Goodnight

After awhile

I wake up to little yelps from the living room.

Bryan:PUPPIES!

I get up and put my clothes back on except for my coat. I ran to the living room and saw two adorable puppies.

Black:Hey master!

Bryan:Awww their so cute!

Black:Do want to hold one?

Bryan:Yes!

I walk over to white puppy and slowly picked it up.

*What the two look like*

Bryan:Got any names for them?

Black:Well I was thinking Snow and Shade

Bryan:Great now then I'm going to make food

I put Snow down and walked over to the kitchen.