R O G E R

roger bishop
22 - single
bisexual
switch

roger bishop22 - singlebisexualswitch•

roger is a very nice guy. he's kind and generous, and he has high hopes for his future. he's entertaining and likes to always see a smile on someone's face. he enjoys talking with others and being around a lot of other people, it makes him feel comforted and being social means a lot to him, especially whenever the people he surrounds himself with genuinely enjoy his company.

roger is a student in university. he's striving for a degree in philosophy, but he tends to have a bit of a problem whenever it comes to studying. he just can't seem to get the hang of it and therefore he barely slips by with a measly good grade. roger just simply enjoys partying the night away in university. he wants to do well in school, but pleasure just outright calls his name. going to a party every night and getting drunk seems to be fun for him and it's an opportunity for him to show off at least a little bit.

relationship-wise, roger isn't very great in that department. he's had a total of three exes, one was bored, another wanted to be with somebody who had more money, and the third was quite a bit older than he was and wanted to marry but roger rejected. roger does have a flaw of being disloyal. he was always left out and said no to because he was bisexual, and he's kind of stayed disloyal ever since. he really needs someone to trust and confide in before jumping into a relationship with them; he needs patience from a partner. roger refuses to rush into things a lot because he's a bit timid of what the turnout will be.