Chapter 1

I wake up in a small black room. What? Why am I here? I hear ringing and and see bright lights, but the black room works it's way through the white. I hear shuffling over the ringing. I close my eyes. A tear falls on my cheek. The tear sends sparks through my body. The door opens and I hear more feet shuffle on (my guess)the marble floor. "Christina. It's okay. She saved a life." A voice says. Its Peter.
"But... she-didn't have too!" Chris whimpers.
I hear Christina shuffle her feet over to Peter.
"It's okay. Come here." Peter says.
Did he just wrap his arms around her? I peak my eye open a little and sure enough, he did. They walk out of the room. The door slams closed. I try to sit up but when I do pain shoots through my body. I just let myself collide back onto the little bed.
I need rest. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~
"Tris, I miss you. I need you now more than anything. Please stay(see were that came from😏)" a deep voice says. I open my eyes. And there stands my handsome Tobias. He turns around and leans against my bed. I sit up and let the pain go through my body, just so I can get on his back. He elbows me in the chest.
"Ow!" I yell.
"Tris?" He asks. I nod. "No, I am dreaming. Your dead." he says
Ouch. That stung.
"If I were dead would I be able to do this?" I ask, crashing my lips onto his. He pulls away startled, but them comes back to kissing me.
"I missed you so much!" I whispers in my ear.
"Can I scare Chris?" I ask
He nods. he runs out the room.
"Christina! Come here!" I hear. The door slams open.
"She's alive!" I hear Tobias say.
"No she is not. She died." Christina replies. She looks at me.
"Don't worry. I miss her to." Chris says.
I sit up. "Hey Chris!" I say. A tear falls from my cheek. Chris looks at me in shock.
"Tris?" She whispers.
I hug her with all my strength. "oh my god! Tris your alive!!" Chris shouts.
"Careful cugo. My ears still hurt." I say. She laughs. She pulls me into another hug, this time her squeezing to hard.
"Chris-to-hard-!" I whisper.
Christina lets go and pats my head.
"Let's go get something to eat." I say.
Tobias boss and gets me a wheelchair. he wheels me into the cafeteria. "Tris?" Everyone asks. I nod and they all come and hug me.
"What's up guys?" I ask.
"Nothing much now that your alive. we all missed you" Shana says. I missed them too!