The Girl that I Fall inlove with(Part 2)

last chapter last word: 'Ah want ta know her more"

-Time skip- School End

(Still on AJ' s POV)

phew! ah'm glad school is now over! ah wonder where's that gal is, ah wanted to talk to her more and ah know fir mah self that mah friends also want ta meet 'er. who wouldn't ? ah know they'll like 'er.

i felt a sudden vibrate at my skirt*(know whut, i dunno what it called. maybe jean skirts)

i picked my phone and place it above my ear.

"howdy" i started

"howdy sister!" i hear my little sister in the other line

"Apple bloom! what in the hay?why did you have Dad's phone?" i asked her, well i'm a little bit curious 'cause ah know that Dad won't let 'er hand his phone especially ta Apple Bloom.

"because he told me to call you."

'for what?'

"is everything alright there?" now ah'm concerned, ah a'm not pretty sure what's going on over there,its been weeks that i have move out at the farm and get mah own house and i haven't gone ta the farm because of school works.

"of course it is, what cause you to think like one of us is in trouble?"

'ah can hear 'er giggling through the phone'

"Apple bloom is that your sister on the phone?"

ah stayed silent for a bit

"A.J is school now over?"

"yes Pa it is over now,why? what's the matter Pa?" i said as i listened to him talking while walking towards the school exit door

(minutes pass she is now in front of the school statue)

"sure do Pa, ah'll be home there just wait fir me about a minute or two .ah'll wait fir mah friends so ah can say good-bye"

"tell them that i say hi,bye sweetie be careful on your way home. i love you"

"ah love you too Pa"

Phew!ah thought something wrong had happened at the farm, good relief that mah Father just want me ta spend the rest of the day with them since tomorrow is Saturday then why not. ah really miss them, the house that ah'm living is pretty lonely cause ah'm the only one who's there and no one ta talk to but sometimes the gals go there to spend sometime and have a sleep over.

ah wonder where are those gals to, its been a 5 minutes when the school is over and they aren't here yet.

"what do you mean that i can't go!?" a rapsy voice said that caught my attention. as ah looked beside me ah saw her just few inches away the girl that ah have a crush on Rainbow Dash, ah wonder who she is talking too, she's seems looked hurt or sad

"but I promised Uncle Str-" she pauses a little bit, I think she's talking to her dad.

"But why not? Are you telling to abandon my Unc-" okay this is a bit strange ah mean if she's talking to her father her words shouldn't be pausing like that. Well not all father's do listen but what did she mean about abandoning?

There's something fishy going on with that girl. Why does she always sound so scared, like earlier when ah talked ta her she was like shaking crazy and when ah hold her hand and look at him closer she's starting to shaking really hard like ah'm going ta hurt her. There's someone scaring the hell out of her it's not his father right?

"Fine.i won't...bye." She lifelessly looked at her phone and hides it in her hoodie pockets. She started to wear the hood of her hoodie and looked at the ground why clenching her fist.

Ah wonder what's wrong. She's seems angry.

As I stare at her my body start moving on its own, mah feet starting to walk at her direction and it's stop before I know that I was already in front of her. Hearing her sniff

"howdy." I said trying to start anew conversation with her

"h-hey" she said, still looking at her ground

I frowned

"hey,what's wrong?" I asked her, she stood there quietly still eye's locks at the ground.

"Rain-"

"My father" she said looking at me with her red and puffy eyes damn looking at her like that isn't what I expected, this is the second time I saw her cried. And its brakes my heart.

(Lande, weet,weet)

I suddenly hold her shoulder and hugs her. I can tell that she wasn't used to have physical contact like this because she flinch but slowly hugging me back and started to cry.

There's a lot of pain coming out form her, how long is she keeping this? Does her parents know about it? Do they care?

She then suddenly broke the hug and looked at me with wide eyes

"I'm s-sorry! I-I didn't mean too- it'i-" she doesn't continue what she was about to say because I cut her

"no,it's okay, really you don't have to say sorry." I said assuring her that Its fine and there's no harm done.

"i-im so-sorry. I-I'm so-so-sor-"

"AppleJack!" we heard my friend calling my name I smiled at them and look at back at her. Once I return my gaze at her She started to breath heavily and quickly pull her hand and ran away while she desperately wiping her tears away.

I was about to chase her but one of my friends stopped me. I looked at Sunset telling her to let got and she just shake her head into a no she release my hand then I looked back where Rainbow start running I sigh and looked at my friends with a glimpse of smile in my face.

'I don't know why, but I promised you that I'll make you mine.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh dibaaa!! another cliff hangerrr! wala wala i got so many things to do and since my reporting is on Monday i have to get ready to it. well anyways i hope you guys will like this one don't worry i'm still doing my promiseto yu guys that i'll update new chapters when ever i got a free time to do it. sooo!! yeahhh!! see you guys in the next part UWU 

~W