𝟙𝟞

𖥸

The months passed by and the boys were meant to finally graduate. Jaemin moved out to a bigger flat along with Renjun, the other Chinese soon tagging along.

The peach haired finally opened up and stopped being sad, finally enjoying his life again. He watched the sports channel a lot more, always trying to find Jeno's team playing.

The other boys found it adorable. Whenever one of them came home from work, they'd find Jaemin by the TV, cheering for the Toronto Marlies.

When he wasn't at work himself of course.

But Jaemin was nowhere to be found that one exact day.

Renjun returned around seven in the evening, his work finally done for that day. He came home only to find Chenle cooking in the kitchen.

It was pretty unusual since Jaemin was the one to cook for the three of them, he was usually the first one home from his work.

"Hey Junnie... Have you seen Jaem? I haven't heard of him for the whole day..." Chenle spoke when he noticed the other Chinese in the hallway, taking off his shoes. The older took off his coat and hang it on the hanger, before making his way over to the bar in the middle of the spacious kitchen.

He sat down on one of the stools, watching Chenle cook, before deciding to answer with a soft sigh.

"No. Maybe he had to stay in his office for a bit longer..." Renjun answered, propping his head with his hands. When he thought about it, Jaemin was getting late way too frequently these past few days.

He'd come home late, stressed out and with a large cup of coffee in his hand. He'd go straight to his room and start working. It made the both of the Chinese boys worried. Jaemin never owerworked himself like this since high school.

"Do you think that something had happened?" Chenle asked softly, but didn't get his answer, because Renjun's phone started ringing.

Renjun picked up, his mood increasing already just by reading the ID.

He set the phone just so the boy could see the both of his friends before accepting the facetime, greeting the other cheerfully.

"Before I tell ya what's new, I'll need your help." Jeno spoke after they greeted each other.

Renjun instantly knew there was something behind that devilish smile.

𖥸