CHAPTER ONE: AT HOME

One night Ella walks through the front door with a couple of bruises and she's limping again. She had another job for dad to deal with. It's currently 10pm on a Thursday. Rebecca is cleaning up the house as Patrick was watching TV with his beer. Ella walks over to Patrick and gives him the money. Patrick takes the money and counts it.

"Good girl you got the correct cash, now go clean up and get ready for your next client" Patrick said as he puts the money away in his safe.

"But... it's 10pm. I have school tomorrow!" Ella replied

"It won't take long. It only 3 houses away. Now go get ready!" Patrick orders as he looks at ella.

"Ugh!" * Ella said as she walks away and mumbles* "Asshole"

"Patrick, she has school tomorrow, you go do it yourself! She needs her education!" Becca tells Patrick.

Ella goes up to Becca and asks "Did you make dinner?.

"Yes i did baby. Your dinner is in the microwave" Becca replies.

"Thanks mum!". Ella said as she grabs her food and starts scoffing it down.

"Don't eat it too fast" Becca replies.

Ella goes into the freezer and grabs an ice pack for her bruised arm and one for Becca's face.

"Oh bub" - Becca said as she looks at Ella's arms which is all bruised. Becca hates seeing her daughter like this.

"What?" Ella replies.

"I hate seeing you like this" Becca answers as she's worried for her baby girl.

"I know mumma but it's my job! I'm fine" - Ella replies

"It shouldn't be your job and your not fine, your hurt!" Becca said

"Mum! I'm fine! Nothing hurts okay! But you are not fine. You have bruises all over your face!"

"I'm okay. Now please go get ready for school tomorrow."

"Okay". Ella groans as she runs upstairs and takes a showers. She puts on some shorts and a tank top then comes to say goodnight to Becca.

Becca says goodnight back and tells Ella to go to bed

"Can you come sing to me?" Ella asks.

Ella and Becca have a tradition together where Becca sings Ella to sleep every night. Well, most nights.

"Yeah i will bubba" both girls go to Ella's room where Becca tucks Ella in and sings to her.

Ella smiles and falls asleep.

Becca goes out of Ella's room. Patrick is about to leave for his business. He has his gun on him.

"I want my room tidy and my pj's ready for when I get back. Got it!" He orders. . "Hmm, fine* Becca replies moody.

"Don't give me attitude you Bitch!" Patrick shouts as he slaps Becca across the face.

Becca rolls her eyes and replies with "They will be done when you get back."

"Good!" Patrick said as he walks out.

"Asshole" Becca said as she goes and does what Patrick ordered her to do.

They live in a huge mansion with guards guarding the house. Patrick has his own office and a big basement gym for Ella and him to train. Soon as Becca finishes with everything Patrick wanted done, she tries to help her face. Patrick comes home at 2am while everyone's asleep. He jumps in the shower and changes into pj's that Becca set out for him. Then gets in bed with becca and sleeps. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER. THIS STORY IS WRITTEN BY MY BEST FRIEND @ella1walters  AND I.  PLEASE GO CHECK OUT HER STORIES.  SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CHAPTER!.