4 shattered

Bakugou POV

"Bakuuuuuggggggoooouuuuuuu!" I jumped out of the way just in time for shitty hair to fly past me.

"What now?" I grunted while watching him get up. He slung his arm over my shoulders with a lopsided grin.

"Some guys are planning to go out after school ends, you wanna come~~?"

"Tch, not really." Kirishima sighed. "At least think about it?"

"I'll... think about it."

"Awesome! come on let's go before we're late." Shitty hair started walking alongside me to the class.

We entered the classroom to see that mr. Aizawa was still asleep. Shitty hair sighed out of relief before sitting at his desk. I started going towards my desk when I was suddenly stopped by a shy looking pikahchu.

"Bakugou, I need to know... do you think you could give me some... girl advice?" I gave him a WTF look and he continued.

"I-I wanna know if you think I could ever... oh I don't know... go out with Uraraka..." He shyly looked at the ground. "Well if you could... could you talk to her and, you know, get to know her a bit to see if I'm her type?" At this point I started walking again.

"Why don't you ask Kirishima? He's better when it comes to people."

"But but if he does it will be to obvious. If you do it no one would know I asked you! please?!" I hummed before sitting at my desk.

Roundy huh... jealousy squeezed my chest as I thought of her dating sparky. I cast a glance in her direction, noticing the way her smile lit up her whole face. To be honest I wanted to look away, but then again, I couldn't.

She has a crush on Deku, and he still pisses me off not because of all the I'm gonna be number one! and Kacchan Kacchan crap, but because he doesn't realize how strong she is, or her feelings. for the past week I've noticed the way they try to train, and her trying to confess to him and it all pisses me off for some reason.

"Dekus fucking lucky he's got her, even if he don't know it..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Huuuuuuh? What was that I couldn't quit catch that!" Kirishima bent over while cuping his ear.

"Did you say something about a GIRL?!" it was dead silent as everyone looked in my direction, even floaty did.

"What do you want shitty hair."

"To know about this girl! you know, I saw you staring at Ur-Umph!"

"Shut up if you wanna fucking live sharky! I DONT LIKE ANYONE!!"

"Awe, that sucks." He walked away while snickering .

Aizawa got up from his sleeping bag to start class. Internships were discussed today, and everyone was excited and chatty and whatever, while I just sat deep in thought.

Classes were normal until lunch

~Timeskip brought to you by sharky running for his doomed life~

"Heyyyyyyyy Bakugou, can we eat here with you?" Shitty hair asked with pinky, sparky, pervert, duck tape, Todoroki and glasses. wait half n' half and glasses? I gave Kirishima a questioning look, but he took it as a invitation.

"So Bakug-" "Hey, can we sit here too?" I looked up to see Deku and floaty standing by Iida. Iida just nodded and Deku sat next to him.

"Oh no, Uraraka san this was the last seat, here you can take it."