Skittles

Tofrison was a wee little boy who loved skittles. He loved to eat them  during his sad boi hours. It all started when he was 6. Tofrison ran away from home and found a candy store in the woods. He decided to stop there to eat. Tofrison slowly opens the door and tip toes inside. There sat a little girl. The little girl whispered something to him. Tofrison could barely hear what she said, but it sounded like she said "boi get outta mah house bruh." Yet, Tofrison did not listen. He started to ask the girl if she had anything to eat. He was starving by now, he had been walking for quite a while. She tells him that she has candy and pork chops. "Where is this pork chop and candy?" asks Tofrison.  She replies with " in my oven of corse!" She leads him to the oven. She steps in and Tofrison walks in after her. They start searching for the candy and pork chops. It appears they can't find it so they get out of the oven and search throughout the house. They go to the dining room and there lies a bag of skittles on the table. They quickly run to the table to grab the Skittles but then the girl's mom comes out of a door on the left. She starts yelling saying "bro stop touching my Skittles those are mine man, just stop bro!" So they stop running and allow the mother to get her skittles. Sadly, Tofrison had to leave because the girl's mom didn't know him. Tofrison began his journey to a safe place. He is also on the search to find skittles in honor of his friendship with the girl.