Heads and Hangovers.

You woke up to find Loki still in your arms, sound asleep. You carefully picked up your book so wouldn't wake him, and started reading.

A little while later, you felt Loki stir so you started stroking his hair in hopes to soothe him. He nestled his head into you and purred.
You just looked down and smiled. You found it oddly comforting at how vulnerable he was when he was sleeping.

Suddenly, Thor came in asking if you wanted breakfast.
"I will once he wakes, thank you." you smiled at him. You heard a shutter and saw Thor was still there and had even taken a picture.

"You know, he really likes you - and though he may not know it, we all very well you both have feelings for each other. Just admit already." he stated.
"I don't know, Thor.." you whispered.
"You will soon, sister." he smiled and left.

You heard your phone buzz and quickly checked it, trying to wake Loki - it was Thor. He had sent the picture. You just smiled and continued to read.

"That's a good story.." you heard Loki whisper.
You looked down to see Loki looking up at you smiling.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you I-" he quickly cut off your babbling.
"Shhh, stop apologizing. You did nothing. If anyone should be apologizing, it's me. I'm sorry for giving you so much trouble, little witch." he gave you a sad look as if he were expecting you to lecture him.

"There's no need to apologize, Loki.. you were fine - I just brought you up to rest. And I didn't want to leave you.." you calmly explained, figuring he didn't need to know all that was said. He probably didn't remember, anyways.

"Speaking of, how's your head?" you asked worriedly.
"It pains me." he said dully.
"May I" you asked.
He closed his eyes and purred into your chest at the soothing feeling of your magic. Once you were done, you held him close and stroked his hair.
"Thank you, little witch.." he murmured.
"Of course," you whispered,"it seems I should get used to healing you." You felt him slightly chuckle.
"I'd much prefer it be you" he whispered as he looked up at you and smiled.