Part 1

There was once a young man who lived in a not-so-old building on Staten Island. He was very greedy,he hated Christmas and the joy of the people before this special holiday (not the Grinch). I mean that these person is...
-Hello! Merry Christmas!- A person told him with joy and greeted him,but Sal ignored him somberly.
While going to the city,there was a minimum group of people singing Christmas carols,and Vulcano stared. The people fell silent,and when he left,people kept singing...
It was Christmas Eve,Sal was counting his coins,and not far from his office was his partner and one of his best friends James Murray,who was writing something on his paper and tried to grab the carbon to light his fireplace and warm himself in his space,but his boss found out to him.

Until someone entered the door,and was his best friend and as his adopted brother Joe Gatto.
-Hey buddy,Merry Christmas! And you too Murr!- Joe said happily to Sal and gave James a hug.
-Rubbish!- Sal said contemptuously. -Now at these holidays,everyone greets each other and they say Merry Christmas!-
-Look Sal,we know each other a lot of years and you know that I love you so much!-
-I know,Sal...-
-That's why I wanted to invite you to my special dinner for the holidays!-
-I really don't want to go!-
-But bud...-
Sal couldn't deny that at the bottom of his heart,he loved his blue-eyed man very much,but nevertheless there were things in which he would never agree with Joe... -Joey,are you happy with what you have?- 

-Yes! Do you not like Christmas as before?- 

-Maybe! You celebrate it your way and I will celebrate it to the mine!- 

-Okay,but I see you don't like Christmas,but I'll say Merry Christmas again!- Joey insisted. And affectionately said goodbye to Sal and Murr with a friendly handshake. 

-GET OUT!!!- Sal yelled at the poor Murr.

-And happy New Year!- With this phrase,Joey concluded his visit and closed the door,leaving Sal somewhat annoying.

The business was about to close,and the balding man was going to ask his friend for a favor.
-Hey Sal,can I go home and ask for the day off to spend the holidays with my family?-
-Grrr... Okay! But don't be late for work!- Sal required at his best friend.
James went to look for his coat and left behind of his colleague,and Sal closed the door. He caressed affectionately Sal's shoulder,while he walked away. -Thank you!- Murray greeted him cheerfully,while Sal left away and didn't return the greeting.
Behind an alley,in the middle of the street,James saw children sliding down the frozen path and he joined in having fun with them.
-IN HONOR OF CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!- Murr exclaimed as he slid on the snowy sidewalk of the street and at the end of the game,he looked smiling and his cheerful face.
-------

Sal went to his mansion,which was also an old building. He opened the front door,entered his home and received a call,in which he decided to attend it.
-Hello! Who are you?-
-Hey! It's me Q,buddy! I found out from Joey and Murr about your behavior,and I began to think that if you are not the same as we met,something similar to an old man called Scrooge could happen to you!- The middle-aged man warned at !!!.
-That name you mentioned is not from the book A Christmas Carol?-
-Yes,it is! Moreover,I was feeling that something traumatic or bad happened to you if you don't change your attitude!...-
-You think the same thing happened to Scrooge?-
-Yes Sal! I'm not sure if you read the book but he was visited by three spirits after his business partner's ghost warned him to change his destiny,but don't worry buddy,he learned his lesson!- Q commented and made a summary to his friend.
-I don't know if the same thing happened to him but before cutting,on the one hand I thanked you for your concern for me...!- Sal cut Brian's call and in turn had a few mixed feelings...
He went to his living room,sat in a huge chair,looking at the fire in the fireplace and fell asleep. What he didn't imagine is that the same thing will happen to him as the greedy and bad Scrooge...