Imagine: Night-Time proposal

Erik

Your pov.

I stood up from the couch placing my book on the side table as Erik walked out of the bathroom in just a towel "Where are you going beautiful?" he asked smirking mischievously walking towards me drying his hair with a towel, I watch as the droplets of water run down his skin "To bed why?" My eyes widen noticing how close he is, he chuckles lowly putting an arm around my waist pulling me in towards him "we both know you aren't just going to bed, so let me join you" he says huskily breathing against my neck, My words get caught in my throat and all I can do is nod. he chuckles once more before kissing my neck and leading me to the bedroom. after he laid me down on the bed he left then came back in a shirt and boxers, I was already in my Y/f/c pajamas. he crawled under the covers and pulled me against him "y/n, I love you with my whole being and I want to love you forever if you'll let me." he kisses my neck waiting for my response, "Is...that a proposal Erik?" he kisses my neck once more nodding I blush happily turning to face him, his eyes show nervousness and fear "I love you, Erik, of course. " I kiss him and he tightens his grip on me kissing back. He rolls onto his back pulling me on top of him our lips parting as I lay my head in his neck as he rubs circles against my soft skin kissing my head. "I will always protect you and give you the love you deserve" he chuckles realizing I'm already asleep, "good night, Liebling," he says slowly falling asleep.

A/n: sorry this is super short, but I thought it'd be cute.