Chapter I : Warrior

Y/N's P.O.V.

You're listening a discussion in the throne room about a war going on in Midgard. You hear that millions of Midgardians are dead and counting. Disgust fills your body. Who did it now? Another link in our family that we have to fight? But before you get into theories, you overhear that they're fighting each other. Again. Holy hell, how dumb could they be.

".. they wanted power." Somebody said. "A rebellion started against them and it's holding them back for a while, but we don't know how long they could last.."
My grandfather, Odin, thought for a while. "We'll send one of our own." He said. "Sir, what if the one that you send gets.. killed?" Someone asked.
"The we'll send another. Besides, Midgardians aren't as advanced. They won't do much damage if they manage to harm an Asgardian."

I've always wanted to fight in a war. My grandfather encouraged me but my father never let me. He just wanted to keep me safe but doesn't understand that I need to learn on my own. So with this mentality, I volunteered.
"I'll go down." I said quickly.
"Y/N, no. It's not sa-" My father started but quickly got cut off.
"Thor. It's time to let her go out and fight on her own. You won't be able to have her back forever."
My father stayed silent.
"Good." Odin said to break the silence. "You'll go in the morning. We'll bring you down to their strongest to fight alongside them."
I nodded. "Thank you, grandfather." I said. The room was dismissed