My Childhood

Nathan's POV

What is the life of horse? Well, I can tell you. My life is started in Silverglade. I am a pureblood to an Andalusian, I have a black coat with no markings on it.

My dad, well he died three years ago,because he was a cross coutry horse, he saw a really hard obstalces, so he was afraid and bucked the rider down, and the rider died of course. The people was so angry with my dad and shoot my dad with a gun and my dad died.

When my dad died I was one year old. Mum did not die.

 In fact, she always played with me, hope did not lose me. When I was three, I stared training with my bff: Artimis. She was a graceful Lusitano. She have a dapple grey coat  

And my another bff : Coco. He is a handsome Trakhner. When I was small, they always play with me.

Once when our training finished, our owner, Judy sends me, Coco and Artimis to the selling station to sell us.

 Artimis was sold by some GED guys and Coco was sold to a girl who works at the Dark core. I was sold to a girl called Lucy.

No offence, her stable is clean but ugly. The horses were old I am the youngest one in the stable. I thought I will be great here, but no, things got much worse. I was here in the ugly stable for three days and I was sold AGAIN!