High School...Kinda Sucks

Well, I already knew freshman year would be tough. I knew that everyone hates freshman and it's way different from middle school, but all this? All of this, was not what I was expecting. I'm not sure what, exactly, I was expecting, but this is just exausting. We have 2 campuses. So, inbetween classes, a lot of teens have to cross campus to get to their next hour. Most people cross about 2-3 times a day. Me? I cross every hour. Let's put it this way. The length of the crossing path is much longer than a football field, and I cross 6 times. Basically, I walk about 2 miles daily, just at school. It gets worse, of course. Everyone in my classes is either that not-bestie-friendy-thingy-person or the nobody- else-is-in-this-class-so-i-guess-i'll-talk-to-you kind of person. Not seeing your bestfriend everyday is really hard. Harder than I ever thought it would be. To make matters worse,that bestie is in marching band, which means practice everyday after school for a few hours and competitions on most weekends. I used to see her everyday then most weekends. I miss her, I miss seeing her, I miss talking to her. I want my bestfriend, and I can't have her. I want better grades. I used to be an all A student, but I guess that was before I went through my phase including depression, being really dramatic, forever alone, and insecure. I mean, I'm still very insecure, but you know, who cares. Anyway, I want to get into University of Michigan. I've wanted to go to this school since I was 3 years old. Almost 11 years of commitment to one place, and I just might blow it. I need all A's to get in. I currently have two B's, and one C+. The rest being A's. Still, that's not me. I'm the girl walking to the principal to get the all A all year award, nothing like this. High school just, kind of, sucks.