|12|

Thank you guys so much for 10+K reads on this book :))

Felix woke a few hours later. He saw his brothers' and their friends sleeping around the room and then he saw his mom sitting on his left. He looked at her face as the moon shown through the window. 

He felt movement on his right side. He turned and saw Chan. He had dried tears streaks on his face and his blond hair fell limply in his face. Felix smiled at the older boy as he slept. He lifted his hand and played with a strand of Chan's hair.

Chan started to stir in his sleep and his eyes fluttered open and smiled when he saw Felix awake. Felix continued playing with his hair and layed back on his pillows. 

"Hi Channie, "Felix croaked out as his throat was dry. Felix had a smile on his face yet his eyes were filled with pain. 

Chan moved his hand and cupped Felix's hand that wasn't playing with his hands."I was so worried when you didn't come to school," Chan said and tears started to prickle, "Why didn't you tell me, I would have helped or tried to help," he said voice dripping with sadness. 

"I don't really know why I didn't tell anyone, I guess I believe I deserved it," Felix said as he stared into Chan's eyes. 

"You don't deserve to live in pain, you deserve the world and all sorts of happiness," Chan said and cupped Felix's face with his free hand. Felix's hand fell from his hair and moved to the one holding his face. Felix sat up and leaned over to Chan, moved his blonde hair before placing a gentle kiss on the older's forehead. 

Chan felt a shiver run down his spine and glanced over on noticed Felix's brother AJ awake. Felix glanced at where Chan was looking and a huge smile spread.

"AJ," he squealed, he threw his arms open as a sign for a hug. He stood up and shuffled past their mother and hugged his brother.

"I missed you hyung," Felix said looking up at AJ with big doe eyes that were filled with fondness. 

"I missed you too lix, I was really looking forward to seeing you again," AJ said smiling at the small boy. 

Chan sat there awkwardly as the two talked. AJ looked down at his watch and his eyes widened."I'm sorry lix, I still have to go to work," he said, pulling Felix into a tight hug before he left the room. 

Felix looked at Chan and gave him a small smile. Felix closed his eyes for a minute and looked back at Chan. Chan smiled at the younger boy, cupped his hand around his own and kissed it.

***

Felix and his mom were given two choices, either Felix would go to the psychiatric ward for a week or so, or he had to go to therapy until his therapist thought he was better. 

Felix shook and almost cried at the thought of leaving everyone so they decided on the therapy. He would go to therapy every Wednesday afternoon after school. 

Chan had to go home, as his grandparents were visiting. He hugged Felix before leaving. He drove home as Felix was being released from the hospital. 

His mother took him to her house, which was now his house. He no longer had to live with an abusive man, leaving his body bruised, starved, limping, broken.

His mother wished she had known about how her son was living before so she could have saved him. She led her son into the house as they got back, Sammy following behind, having designed his little brother's bedroom. 

She led him into his bedroom, which was painted a light blue with a matching bed set. The underside of the bed set is white and visible as it was folded over and the fluffy white pillows. A white colored desk sat in the corner with a light blue gamer chair. A new PC computer on the desk. A tall white bookshelf filled with books. All the furniture was a pristine white color. 

They left him in the room to get comfortable. Felix looked around the room and walked to one of the two doors. One led to a bathroom and one was a closet filled with clothes. 

He sat back on his bed, and just sat there. In silence, he just sat there. What a change in his life, going from a small bedroom, that had a none locking door, to a big room that had everything he could ever dream of. 

He stood and walked out. He walked down the stairs and sat next to Sammy on the couch as he talked to his mom. Felix rested his head on Sammy's shoulder, closing his eyes and letting the sound of his families talking fill his ears. 

He was finally at peace, with his family.

--- --- ---

okay, so i have a pre-written smut for chanlix and i think I'll use that to close the book off in a chapter or two.