Chapter 4

Connor's P.O.V
Ugh,Why did Lena HAVE to sit on Jc's lap when she could've sat on MINE.I have never been this jealous before like what has gotten into me.

Oh yeah that's right I am hopelessly in love with Lena that's why.I have loved her since she moved across the street from us like I just had a instant connection with her.But it's hard for me because I don't know how to tell her!

I have troubles telling people how I feel because well my past relationship was filled with lies and I lost the girl I was madly in love with because she didn't love me back,used me for her own "pleasure".Thats why it's hard for me to express my feelings cause I'm just not ready to get hurt again.

But back to the point Lena is just so beautiful,smart,and talented but there's more about her I would like to learn.Everytime I go to her house she has this picture I have never really seen up close with a guy she looked really happy with but sometimes I think she's hiding something from her past that no one knows about.

But I have been thinking through things and I think I have the guts to take Lena on a date because I can't keep my feelings in anymore.So now it's time for me to plan what I'm gonna say to her about how I feel!

--/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
😄Finally I updated after a few months an I know I said I would update more but I have been really busy and I apoligize 😊,but I hope you like this chapter.